We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello everyone!

I am studying graphic design and currently I am doing  brand identity for a brand-new zine studio.

Apparently, I have got several ideas for it. So I am here to ask your guys' opinions about these ideas.

which one you guys think it would work well, or just general advices. I will really appreciate your guys help !!

cheers !

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The link for the third is not the right one, but I really only liked one - the first one. 

I think the first one works really well!

I really like the first one. I couldn't see the third one up close (the link isn't working) but I think that would be another one that I would like as well. My vote is for #1.

Throwing in my vote for #1. 

#2 is just too busy.

#3 is OK. The stamp idea is cute, but it the whole thing is pretty close to #1, and #1 just does it better. Especially with the little pops of color.

#4 is cool, but I'm worried that it is too abrasive and that might push people away. Unless you are going for mostly grittier material.

#5 is nice and minimalist, but almost too much so. It is clean, but I'm not really drawn to it. 

1 or 4....

cos, 1 is quirky-edgy, but still professionally approachable

I like 4 a lot, but its just the concern it won't be taken very seriously

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service