We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I haven't left any of mine out in the great wide world yet, but I've been thinking about the places I can leave zines. I got familiar with leaving books places with book crossing, but are there any special considerations you have with where you leave your zines or do you just let fly? Have you ever experienced any sort of backlash from leaving your zine in the 'wrong' place?

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

I have made two mini zines so far and a slightly larger zine at A5 size with 18 pages. I left my ASMR zine in a library book about stress (I think that was rather apt) and then I found a leaflet rack at the end of some shelves and it had a spare space in it, so I put a zine about RUMPs in the space. RUMPs - Reuseable Menstrual Pads.

well . . . you know . . . when that feminist lit it on fire and sorta tried to shove it in my gob  . . . well . . . you know . . . i kinda left my zine stuck in my mouth as that damn feminist laid me out . . . so . . . you know . . . last place i left my zine . . . well . . . you know . . . kinda like on the concrete there . . . .where she clocked me and laid me out.  god . . . feminists give me a pain!  yeah . . . it was all kind of burned up too.  women!!1

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service