We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who's going? I'll be there representing Things You Say distro!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will be there! stationed at a table no less than 2 feet away from you so we can hang out all day.
I wish! I'm supposed to visit Philly a week AFTER Philly zine fest - bummer! :( And my mother-in-law is supposed to visit that weekend, so there will be no sneaking out to Philly (although I suppose a 6 hour drive is more than "sneaking out") for me.
I will be there with Click Clack! It's been ages since i've seen you Erin! (I think it was the Philly Zine Fest 2006 when i saw you last!)

Can't wait to pick up the newest issue of Driving Blind since i haven't ordered it yet. Save one for me.
i'll be there! so stoked
I'll be there! Can't wait! See you there, Erin, and you too Nicole! (I'll have to introduce myself to you other ladies, too.)
chris (kissoff zine / striking distance zine) and i (twelveohtwo zine distro) are taking overnight megabuses (there AND back. what were we thinking?!?) from toronto to be there! so excited!

also super excited for the coffee meet up beforehand. thanks for organizing that bree!
megabus should be one of the zine fest sponsors... almost everyone i know who is going is taking megabus there! <3 really looking forward to the coffee and cupcake pre-party as well! thanks amy :)

amy // twelveohtwo said:
chris (kissoff zine / striking distance zine) and i (twelveohtwo zine distro) are taking overnight megabuses (there AND back. what were we thinking?!?) from toronto to be there! so excited!

also super excited for the coffee meet up beforehand. thanks for organizing that bree!
Katie - I know you don't use Facebook - but Bree has set up a Cupcake and Coffee breakfast at 10:30 AM before the fest... you should come! It's at Cream & Sugar Coffee and Sweet shop at 4004 Spruce!

Katie said:
I'll be there! Can't wait! See you there, Erin, and you too Nicole! (I'll have to introduce myself to you other ladies, too.)
Oh how nice, I'll totally come. My boy Joe and I are tabling together and we'd love to drink coffee and meet zine people. Thanks for telling me, Nicole. I am such a late adopter of all new technology, etc. I'm still scared of the Facebook!
Last minute plan switch, I will be there! I won't have my new zine done quite in time, but I'm bringing Black Light Diner distro. Come by and talk to me, I have a tendency to be standoffish. I don't know if I can make the breakfast (driving up from Baltimore), but I would be down with getting dinner with people.
fabulous turnout and fun all around at the zine fest today! i'm on my way home right now. thanks for the trades and silly times!
great weekend, thanks y'all! wish i was able to go to RVA and Milwaukee zine fests too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service