We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello everyone!

Rebekah (of Pony Express, Monkey Business, and other zines) and I are starting a zine library/reading room here in Philadelphia. Yippee! We're working on applying for space for it now, and we're beginning to compile zines for the collection. So I thought I'd post here and ask you all to donate a copy of your zine, or pass along any zines you no longer want to hold onto. I will keep you all informed of the progress of this project so you'll know exactly what 's happening with your donated zines. Thank yas! Any questions, just email me or Rebekah. http://wemakezines.ning.com/profile/Rebekah

Here's my mailing address: Katie, PO Box 284, Jenkintown, PA 19046, USA.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, thanks Seth! We'd love to have your zine in the library, and your participation in any way you want to be involved. We're still working on figuring out how this will work, and where our space will be. I will keep you posted as we continue to work on it. We're excited about it too. :)
I heard something in the rumour mill about impromptu performance art library attacks throughout the Philadelphia area if a space isn't found!?

Katie said:
Hey, thanks Seth! We'd love to have your zine in the library, and your participation in any way you want to be involved. We're still working on figuring out how this will work, and where our space will be. I will keep you posted as we continue to work on it. We're excited about it too. :)
Hahaha, wherever did you hear that? ;) It does paint an interesting picture, doesn't it? Zine librarians taking the city by storm? Who knows where we'd pop up. ...

NicoleIntrovert said:
I heard something in the rumour mill about impromptu performance art library attacks throughout the Philadelphia area if a space isn't found!?

Good luck, my friend! I will send you all the functionally ills. I just made another run a few days ago and have #1 plentiful again.
Thank you, LM! Thank you, Holden! (Great name.) You all have been so generous with your zines. I can't wait until we have a way/place to showcase them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service