We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I searched for this answer in the forum but I didn't come up with anything (in some cases too many results!), so forgive me if this question has already been answered.

Can someone recommend an ecommerce pdf distributor that they have had good experience with? I'm mainly looking for a company or software to install that handles the email distribution (or a unique link for the buyer to pick up the file), and I may be able to code the payment options like Paypal and Google Checkout.

Haven't done this before so hoping to get it right the first time around. If anyone has done this, do you have any tips or suggestions to offer?

Thanks in advance! This is a great community and I've already learned so much just browsing the site.

-f

Tags: ecommerce, pdf, selling

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed. This original question was part of a larger venture I was trying to solve.  I do use ejunkie and sell merch now on my site/blog, plus I use the same service to have a free downloadable mini zine.

I also plan to publish an e-book that I would price very low, but it's not a zine.  So the solution I have now works for both of my unrelated ventures. 

Nice to still see discussion on this after a while :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service