We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Yep, I'm on Twitter too. Need all the publicity I can acquire. Besides, Twitter might help me get revenge on MySpace. And Im totally convinced that MySpace is a high source of evil.
http://twitter. com/timelike01

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's the shitter who shat- Aye, and the twitter who twat.

Ha!

I use "twat" in joking terms usually.

Yeah, me too. It's funny lumped in with the equally absurd actual Twitter terminology...

"I just tweeted." Where have we gone wrong...
I used "twat" jokingly for a while, until I made the mistake of turning to my mom one day (at the bookstore) and asking "Did you see my twat?". I said it way too loud. I felt the words coming out of my mouth, but it was too late to stop them. Mortified!
Oh my gosh, that is totally hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I don't know your mom, but just imaging the look on a mom's face after that came out of your mouth! What did your mom say?

bibliophile83 said:
I used "twat" jokingly for a while, until I made the mistake of turning to my mom one day (at the bookstore) and asking "Did you see my twat?". I said it way too loud. I felt the words coming out of my mouth, but it was too late to stop them. Mortified!
That is hilarious. Good one Erin!

bibliophile83 said:
Haha, well, my mom knew I called tweets twats, so she just kinda glanced at me, then looked around, then glanced at me again. And then we laughed. And then we agreed that I should not use that word anymore. But I still catch myself saying "I am twatting".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service