We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

My housemate and zine librarian extraordinaire, Mark Parker and I put together our first zine podcast! We even got Androo Robinson to write us a silly theme song.

The podcast consists of zine news and events and the easiest interview idea ever, we interviewed each other! Check out the blog here and the actual libsyn podcast account here. It's not quite up yet, but it should be soon soon soon. Nobody Cares About Your Stupid zine Podcast is a You Woke The Cat Production.

Views: 54

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have had way more people listen to the latest podcast than the one before. I guess people like the drama.
go us!

Alex Wrekk said:
We have had way more people listen to the latest podcast than the one before. I guess people like the drama.

There is a chance a friend of mine who works on this American Life will be at the Silver Tongue event. If she shows and we get to talk, I'll mention the podcast to her, maybe if you two are around I can introduce you to her.

Derek Neuland said:

I posted it on the This American Life facebook last night. I may try and find an email address today

Issue #4 is up! http://nobodycareszine.libsyn.com/nobody-cares-about-your-stupid-zi...

Zines on a train! In this issue, Alex Wrekk and Derek Neuland are on the Amtrak Empire Builder train on their way to Chicago for the Chicago Zine Fest.  With the train running two hours late, they talk about their new zines that will debut at the zine fest, what they're excited to do in Chicago, and how bad train food is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service