We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

My housemate and zine librarian extraordinaire, Mark Parker and I put together our first zine podcast! We even got Androo Robinson to write us a silly theme song.

The podcast consists of zine news and events and the easiest interview idea ever, we interviewed each other! Check out the blog here and the actual libsyn podcast account here. It's not quite up yet, but it should be soon soon soon. Nobody Cares About Your Stupid zine Podcast is a You Woke The Cat Production.

Views: 59

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the second segment of this podcast was the very first i listened to, and was hooked instantly. i really loved the third one! it just makes me more excited to meet up with all of you at CZF! really articulate and personable podcast, love it.
Aww, thanks Bree! I'm excited to hang out with you in Chicago as well.  Zinesters unite!

Bree Adorn said:
the second segment of this podcast was the very first i listened to, and was hooked instantly. i really loved the third one! it just makes me more excited to meet up with all of you at CZF! really articulate and personable podcast, love it.
I've just been listening to all three podcasts. (I wrote podcats first!) I hope you'll do more. Perhaps interview more zine folks.
Derek and I are going to the Chicago Zine Fest and hope to get some good interviews in while we are there!
our plan is to record and release a special "zines on a train" issue while on the train to Chicago Fest. Then once we're there, we hope to get some good interviews for a future episode.

Listen to all 3 podcasts today - each on improved on the last

the most recent one #3 reminded me of an episode of This American Life  -

really good job!

I look forward to new episodes!

that's what we were going for Bradley! Thanks for the feedback :)
tag - someone send it to Ira!
I posted it on the This American Life facebook last night. I may try and find an email address today
I'm at the library and just tried listening.  Clicked on several places.  Nothing happened.  No sound.  I'm probably doing something wrong.
this is a direct link to the mp3 file: http://traffic.libsyn.com/nobodycareszine/Nobody_Cares_About_Your_S...

sometimes libraries disable sound on computers, that might have been the problem
Thanks.  I'll try it again at another library.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service