We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

My housemate and zine librarian extraordinaire, Mark Parker and I put together our first zine podcast! We even got Androo Robinson to write us a silly theme song.

The podcast consists of zine news and events and the easiest interview idea ever, we interviewed each other! Check out the blog here and the actual libsyn podcast account here. It's not quite up yet, but it should be soon soon soon. Nobody Cares About Your Stupid zine Podcast is a You Woke The Cat Production.

Views: 67

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome! jesus - i saw the subject heading and I was like, ooh, way to go after someone w/ both barrels blazing ... whoever's been tooting his or her podcast horn is going to feel really whittled down to size by one of the big gorillas! But it's your OWN podcast. Move ovah, pussy, I want to hear too!
Oooh, can't wait!
Ok, It's up now! Go listen to it here. We should get the itunes thing sorted soon enough.
just finished listening.. good stuff you two (er, three)!
You know, I didn't even think about how the title would be perceived here! Maybe I should have put a #1. Oh well, I think it is kind of funny. It's up now if you wanna hear it.

The East Village Inky said:
awesome! jesus - i saw the subject heading and I was like, ooh, way to go after someone w/ both barrels blazing ... whoever's been tooting his or her podcast horn is going to feel really whittled down to size by one of the big gorillas! But it's your OWN podcast. Move ovah, pussy, I want to hear too!
thanks!

aMy leigh said:
just finished listening.. good stuff you two (er, three)!
I found the interviews interesting and some of the news was handy too, hadn't realised zinewiki was up and running again!
Hooray for zinewiki being back up! I'm glad you liked the podcast! It's sort of like two 90's zine kids rambling on about something they love! We encourage people to let us know about News in their areas and also people looking for submissions and stuff too.

Stephanos said:
I found the interviews interesting and some of the news was handy too, hadn't realised zinewiki was up and running again!
Hey, I just listened in this morning. A good start! Sorry 'bout the mix-up with the song. I thought it wuz gonna be No One Cares instead of Nobody Cares. Wait a minute, does anybody care?
It's cool... cause no on cares! Actually, you a free to redo the song if you would like. We were thinking how it would be rad it we had a bunch of people recorded screaming/singing the last bit together! I mean, the damn song gets stuck in people's heads like whoa.

Androo Robinson said:
Hey, I just listened in this morning. A good start! Sorry 'bout the mix-up with the song. I thought it wuz gonna be No One Cares instead of Nobody Cares. Wait a minute, does anybody care?
Just downloaded this, i'm really excited to listen to this in a bit while i work.
This was cool Alex. I really like Hannah Neurotica's podcasts too, when I've caught them (which isn't that often, to my discredit).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service