We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

New zine for horror writers, poets, and artists

Adding my new zine to this list. I'm now accepting dark short stories, dark poetry, and dark art. Please review the Submission Guidelines before submitting your work. Thanks.

The Horror Zine
http://www.thehorrorzine.com

Jeani Rector

Tags: art, banner, dark, fiction, free, horror, list, of, poetry, posting, More…short, stories, zines

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might like to draw something up to submit to your zine. please tell me if your zine is portrait or landscape format. thanks!
Actually, what I am looking for is photobuckets of art. I wanted a link to your photobucket. However, now that you bring this up, I most likely will accept individual submissions of dark art. Why not. Both landscape and portrait would be acceptable.
is this going to be an e-zine or an actual zine you can hold in your hands?
E-zine. I can reach more people that way. :) It's going to be a couple more days before google and bing title this website correctly as The Horror Zine. Currently, they have it titled "Untitled Document." Very annoying and frustrating. That's how brand new The Horror Zine is. It will teach me patience! :)
you should post this in the horror zines group.
What a great suggestion, Una. I just did! Many thanks. Jeani Rector
yay! you're welcome!

Jeani Rector said:
What a great suggestion, Una. I just did! Many thanks. Jeani Rector
Yes! This sounds like something I can totally get into! I've have something for as soon as I can.
Hi Yul....looking forward to your submission(s).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service