We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Calling all grrrls, femmes, dykes, trannies, girlies, ladies, mamas....

Starting in January 2010 I am opening a zine distro for womyn and transgendered zinesters called GRRRL GERMS.

Zines can be of any nature/content.

I want to support womyn in the zine scene and spread grrrl zine love like cooties!

PLEASE contact me if you would like to be distroed-this will be a non-commission style thing, on my part. You will make all the money you ask- I will not be taking a cut.

I hope to hear from you!

xoxo-nico.

www.grrrlgerms.com

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How does it work exactly?
basically you send me a few copies of yr zine, i put them up on the website saying that i "carry" them, and if someone orders them, i send you the money for them. if not, i send you the zines back whenever you would like!

Bethany Myers said:
How does it work exactly?
Sounds good. Where do I send them?
My P.O. Box:

Miss Nico
P.O. Box 070143
Milwaukee, WI 53207

<3

Bethany Myers said:
Sounds good. Where do I send them?
Thank you!!
oh this is awesome!
what is a distro though?
Distro is short for distribution/distributor. A zine distro sells zines by many different writers.

Jessica Espiricueta said:
oh this is awesome!
what is a distro though?
no need to consider- i will gladly stock it. send me as many copies/issues as you'd like! i'm officially opening in january <3

Catherine Elms said:
I'd love to be stocked in your distro! Shall I send you an issue of my zine for consideration?

xxx
Awesome, yes, very excited. I have not been distroed before so lemme know how it works. I have 3 issues of a serialized satirical mystery zine, would you want to start with one or get all 3?

Come visit my page to find out more and lemme know if you're interested!

Leslie
OPENING IN A FEW WEEKS- i still need many more zine submissions for the distro!

xoxo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service