We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I (Nicole Introvert) am not an organizer for this... just passing the memo along!

I would like to invite you to be apart of this years Zinefest! The event will be held on Sunday April 11th from 12pm to 5pm in Trayes Hall in the Douglass Campus Student Center which is located at 100 George Street, New Brunswick NJ at Rutgers University. For those of you that don’t know every year Radigals hosts the Zinefest which is a media festival for independent artists, musicians, poets, and writers. We will be having an open mic where people are welcomed play acoustic music, or share poetry. We will also be serving lunch. If you would like to be apart of this years Zinefest please email me back with your name and contact information. There are buses that run from the New Brunswick Train Station to the Douglass Campus Center, but let me know if you have any questions about transportation. Of course please feel free to bring any friends or family! Radigals is greatly looking forward to seeing you and having a great Zinefest!

Best,

Ellen C

ellencam@eden.rutgers.edu

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nicole! Are you going this year? I'll be there, yay. <3
I want to go! I will probably be there.
exciting!!! thanks, nicole!
I don't think i will make it up this year. I am saving funds in order to go to the Portland Zine Symposium this August since i have never been. If anything changes i will let you know!

Katie said:
Hey Nicole! Are you going this year? I'll be there, yay. <3
I want to go to this, and really have no reason not to!

Maybe I'll even have some stuff for trades ♥
I JUST finished a new issue of Today Terrific in preparation. Love.
My dad says he'll take me, so I'm definitely going. Not tabling, though.
Please note, the venue has changed! This is the e-mail I received from the organizers.

We have changed the location of NJ Zinefest( April 11th 12-5pm) from the Douglass Campus Center to the Ruth Dill Johnson Crockett Building located at 162 Ryders Lane!!!! It is still on Douglass Campus and is only a minute away from the Douglass Campus Center. A very easy way to get to Ruth Dill is off of Route 1, where you will see signs for Ryders Lane. Furthermore, once you go through the first light (if you are coming from Route 1) you will see two white buildings, Ruth Dill is the building in the back. There is not a large amount of parking space there so I would recommend pulling up and unloading and then parking in the Sears parking lot. (You will turn left out of Ruth Dill and take a left at the light, it is a short walk) I would have you park in regular Rutgers lots but there is always a risk of tickets, even on the weekends.
How close is it to Newell? I may be parking in that lot as I'm going with my friend who lives at Newell.
Also: SO excited, I have my first real zine all printed up, bringing copies to trade! So stoked on this.

Sabrina said:
Please note, the venue has changed!

We have changed the location of NJ Zinefest( April 11th 12-5pm) from the Douglass Campus Center to the Ruth Dill Johnson Crockett Building located at 162 Ryders Lane!!!! It is still on Douglass Campus and is only a minute away from the Douglass Campus Center. A very easy way to get to Ruth Dill is off of Route 1, where you will see signs for Ryders Lane. Furthermore, once you go through the first light (if you are coming from Route 1) you will see two white buildings, Ruth Dill is the building in the back. There is not a large amount of parking space there so I would recommend pulling up and unloading and then parking in the Sears parking lot. (You will turn left out of Ruth Dill and take a left at the light, it is a short walk) I would have you park in regular Rutgers lots but there is always a risk of tickets, even on the weekends.
just wanted to remind everyone that the fest is tomorrow. my distro and i will be there with vegan black and white cookies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service