We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 17478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dairy River Vol. 11 (SOUNDS) is now available!  Articles, illustrations, and songs by: Tammy T. Stone, Steve Wright, Matt Diamond, Marc Carver, Buzz Stein, and Zachary Scott Hamilton.  Hope you enjoy!  And we're always looking for collaborators, drop me a line! 

The first ever Mad Pride Hamilton (Ontario, CANADA) zine is out!

54 pages 8 1/2 by 11

art, articles, poetry, resources, references, theory, and craziness

written and curated entirely by people who identify as mad, mentally ill, nuts, crazy, insane, service users and refusers, neurodiverse, neuroatypical.

$5 or pay what you can - email to arrange

If you're on Etsy and write about mental health related things, let us know so we can link to you...and buy a copy of your stuff!

The Cenacle | 87 | December 2013
Download link: http://www.scriptorpress.com/cenacle/87_december_2013.pdf
[Size = 4.5 MB]

Hello everyone,

Just upon the arrival of the new year, the new issue of The Cenacle has arrived! This issue features many of our usual great poets, plus fixtion, graphic arts, & several fine essays. It completes the 2013 Scriptor Press publishing year. I am expecting we will have even more publications to announce over the course of 2014. For now, enjoy this number!

The new issue’s contents include:
•    New poetry by Raymond Soulard, Jr., Judih Haggai, Martina Newberry, Joe Coleman, & Tom Sheehan
•    “Incarceration (The Last Belize Story)” [Journal] by Charlie Beyer
•    “Jack Kerouac: A Psychonaut in Denial” [Essay] by Nick Meador
•    “The Wildest Ones” [Travel Journal] by Nathan D. Horowitz
•    Labyrinthine [new fixtion] by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    Notes from New England [Commentary] by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    Classic poetry by W.B. Yeats
•    Graphic artwork by Joe Coleman
•    Graphic artwork by Kassandra & Raymond Soulard, Jr.

Email comments to this mailing list by simply hitting “reply” to this email—or reply to me directly & off-list at editor@scriptorpress.com

Our 22nd year. Our 472nd ish.

The January issue of The Last Word is now permeating the joint, and this edition discusses these things...

• A recent road trip down south.

• The right-wing bigotry and humiliation of past school villains.

• The politics of mapmaking.

• More hilarious hotel reviews.

• A stinky situation at a Georgia bar.

• The decline of a once-great radio.

You're gonna peep, and you're gonna beep...

Hey everybody!  My new zine is finally done!  Dreams of Donuts is my comic perzine, and in this issue you will find tales of terrible dating, a journey with my friends the Crude Studs to a show in the boonies (and my negative feelings on mosh pits!), a history of 510-BAD-SMUT written by Robert Eggplant (comes with a sticker), how I make a comic zine, and more!  You can buy it here or contact me about buying through mail order.  I'm also okay with trades!

Dear Readers,

The new issue of Musea is in the mail for regular readers, and will soon be at the usual suspected spots in Dallas, and on the web.
This issue is some of the best CHILDREN'S POEMS, I've written. For all those who are young or just think that way.
I've enclosed a cover of the front.

Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 21 year old zine Musea)

Here's the link to the online version of my print zine. http://www.musea.us/spring14.html

To help combat the ongoing case of the stupids that the Far Right foists upon the world, the February ish of The Last Word is now pub, and it's a beaut like all the rest.

In the latest edition, we talk about the following amazing topics...

• How to fight right-wing Facebook friends.

• America's worst court show?

• WePay woes.

• USB mouse idiocy.

• How to carve a 51st state out of Kentucky.

• Toothpastephobia!

It's free like pee, so point your pooper here...

Mike (Damn) Nobody – “Beginner’s Luck” Is Now Available

A mix of projects from the past, present, and future:

Name your own price for the Digital Download Version!

It includes the audio portion of the zine and a PDF of the printed portion.

Other surprise extras are included with the Limited Microedition Cassettezine version, packaged in a baby food jar.

Only 50 copies are made.

Not available from stores or distros.

I am asking $6.00 PPD in USA.

I'll have to check postage rates for elsewhere.

Buy at the Bandcamp link above with PayPal (preferred) and get the digital download free.

Money Order or Well-Hidden Cash (at-your-own-risk) can also be sent to: 

Ronnie Sullivan

(aka Mike Nobody)

P.O. BOX 1201

(I may trade. But, ask first.)

Happy Valentine's Day!
Time VI: Lovers is out! http://verdad.cc/

Words and images on Lovers by: Emanuel Charles, Zachary Scott Hamilton, Roberto Vodanovic, Huda Azzis, Alex Elizabeth, Jūratė Gačionytė, Chelsea Limbird, Itsuki Fujii, Ai Oë, and A. Verdade.

New zine alert!!

Dude Diligence is an art zine in reaction to online dating; in that it takes the form of a fortune teller/cootie catcher, it's also a game!

You can get yourself a copy for $4 + postage via my etsy shop. Thanks for looking!

Thar she blows! East Village Inky issue no 54.

Here is is on etsy.

And here's a wee bit more infoon the zine, its history, and back issues.

This is the first time in the zine's history that the illustrations are primarily photographs. Switching it up. Gettin' 'er done.

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service