We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

''Heyt be! Fanzine'' ,issue 4 released!

''Heyt be!'' is a timeless published fanzine equipped with humour,collage and illustration by the three Istanbulish artists Deniz Beser, Sedef Karakas and Baris Sinsi.
More info: www.facebook.com/heytbefanzin

A5,24 pages,b-w print. $5.00 for both including postage,e-mail me at
soyutben@gmail.com

this is issue 4 of Heyt be!.Also we have 1-2-3 issues.İf you interested,you can send just a message.

PILTDOWNLAD # 7 IS OUT NOW:

Piltdownlad is a personal narrative zine. Each issue centers on a true story.

Issue 7 is "The Murky Realm," a biographical sketch of a tragic union with some creative engineering...

My parents never should have gotten married. But even though my father was gay and my mother was chemically imbalanced, this was the 60s, when single men in their forties did not identify as queer and people with personality disorders were rarely diagnosed, much less treated. And marriage was inexorable. The tragedy, of course, is that five children came out of this unhappy coupling. But that's not the point of this story. That comes later. "The Murky Realm" is about how these two people got together, fell apart, came back together, then fell apart again only to get back together again... 

The story is pieced together from what we were told growing up, what I remember from my father's various tales and walking a mile in both their shoes as an adult. 

The text is typewritten on my Olympia Manual. 
The size is 5.5 x 7 and the cover is cardstock with a handwritten title piece glued on. 
The first printing is limited to 50 numbered copies.
The page count is 44.

Available for trade or $3 via etsy

But I prefer trades.

piltdownlad (a) gmail

PO BOX 86714

LA, CA 90086

Thanks,

Kelly Dessaint

Grunted Warning 18 out now! News clippings of the bizarre, grotesque, supernatural, religious craziness, and new this issue: Ryan Vella illustrates a couple of stories; and a two-page 'Japan Watch' (eg. 'Businessman suspected of slashing up to 1000 tires in effort to meet women').

12 pages, colour + B&W, A5 [digest size].

Get your copy for $2.00USD, or $1.20 AUS stamps, or trade, or friendly letter.

Stuart Stratu, PO Box 35, Marrickville NSW 2204, AUSTRALIA

I have my first zine hot off the copier and ready for readin'! Life is a Shitty Ponytail is a 16 page 1/4 sized zine about how cool it is to be a pedestrian. It includes some of my favourite local places to walk. Also, it includes a Nostalgia Playlist comprised of my top ten all time Last.FM tracks. It’s free to y’all but I’m more open for trading for other zines! Limited run of 30. Black and white. Contact me if yer interested!

Hi all! I got reissues listed on
www.etsy.com/shop/serialkillersunite
Love you all x

Download link: [url]http://www.scriptorpress.com/cenacle/84.html[/url]
[Size = 3.1 MB]

Hello everyone,

With a bit of delay finally comes the 18th anniversary issue of The Cenacle.  It is the first issue to feature color photography both on the cover (which is an annual tradition) & among the pages within the issue. There are many really fine pictures as well as the usual great writing! The new issue’s contents include:

•    Poetry by Raymond Soulard, Jr., Judih Haggai, Joe Coleman, Tom Sheehan, Ric Amante & Joe Ciccone
•    Prose essays by Ralph Emerson, Nathan Horowitz, Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez, & Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    New fixtion by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    Classic fiction by Ernest Hemingway
•    Classic interview with R. Crumb
•    Graphic art by Kassandra & Raymond Soulard, Jr.

Kassi & I send out late spring greetings to everyone, & wishes for good health & prosperity. Please be in touch!

Peace,
Raymond

Serial Killers Unite! 13 hot off the press.
32 pages of classic cut and paste, questioning goodness.
available at
www.etsy.com/shop/serialkillersunite

New issue of SMOO Comics available for pre-order! (Autobio/perzine/drawings)

This issue of SMOO is about the countryside I grew up in. Split over three zines, a map, and a letter, it deals with memories, trying to live in the now, and what happens when you revisit your home, many years later.

- 88 pages of comics across 3 A6 zines (148 mm x 105 mm)

- fold out map (297 x 210mm)

- a letter (210 x 148 mm)

- B&W throughout

The zine costs £4 plus postage. Shipping late June.

You an pre-order it here!

I've got two, count 'em, two (it's not very difficult counting) new zines for you, that took a while to get finished. One with the usual fluff, the other about Vienna. Each is 24 pages, 1/4 sized, and costs £1 + postage from my website shop. I also have quite a lot of back issues on there for 80p + postage at the moment, when they're gone, they're gone.
 I also like to swap. I'll swap for zines that interest me, vintage dress patterns with 34" bust, Viewmaster reels, rolls of expired camera film or interesting (vegetarian) sweets from your country. UK-based people can also send me an SAE and two unused 1st class stamps to get an issue. This is my email address for any arrangements.
This is the address:
Fanzine Ynfytyn
c/o "The School of Education"
Unit 2, Warehouse 5,
Fountayne Road,
London
N15 4QL
UK
Issue 14 is about Vienna:
October 2010/ November 2012/June 2013
(I mislaid the pages)
About working in/visiting Vienna
* Schiele & Hundertwasser
* Schokobananas & Schnitzels
* All the dumplings you can eat
Issue 20 has the usual sort of things that interest me
24 pages 1/4 sized purple paper
June 2013 (whatever the cover says, I'm slow sometimes, ok?)
* Jeff Mangum
* North Korea
* Pointless competitions I have won
* Books and ice cream and so on

Dear Musea Readers,

Today I posted the complete MY MUSICAL ALPHABET, on my blog. It's set up so you can push a button for any 'letter'. I hope you enjoy it. My new, 7-TH CD is coming this summer.
http://musea.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/my-musical-alphabet-complete/

Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 21 year old zine Musea)

--------------------

ZINE, Named one of the best ZINES by UTNE magazine. Featured on ROCKETBOOM)
http://www.Musea.us
MUSIC, 6 full CD's of free Post-Bands Music)
http://www.Hunkasaurus.com
BLOG for Musea, Art Contests, Weekly E-mail Messages)
http://www.Musea.wordpress.com

ZINEFAN is open once again!

www.zinefan.net

OBSOLETE! #8  is out, and we are sending out free copies! Send me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you. Of course, we always love to trade, too– you can send your stuff to: Obsolete Press, PO Box 72, Victor, IA, 52347.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service