We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 12460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Cenacle | #82 | October 2012
Download link: http://www.scriptorpress.com/cenacle/82.html
[Size = 5.2 MB]

Hello everyone,

It’s lovely autumn, and here is the October issue of The Cenacle. I am especially proud of this issue, as its mix of prose, fiction, poetry, & images is quite varied & potent. I hope you spend a good length of time enjoying its many fine pieces. And I would especially encourage that you consider contributing to a future issue of the journal.

The contents of this new issue include:
• Poetry by Ric Amante, Judih Haggai, Joe Coleman, Martina Newberry, & Raymond Soulard, Jr.
• New fixtion by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
• From Soulard’s Notebooks commentary
• Notes from New England by Raymond Soulard Jr.
• “Letter to Occupy” by Professor Gordon Fellman
• “Gateway Mexico” travel journal by Nathan Horowitz
• “The Concord Prison Psychedelic Experiment” by Dr. Timothy Leary
• Classic fiction by Jorge Luis Borges
• Photography by Kassandra & Raymond Soulard, Jr.

Feedback is always welcomed—or reply to me directly at editor@scriptorpress.com.

Peace,
Raymond

Dear Readers,
The new issue of Musea is at the usual suspected places, in the mail, and now on my Musea website at http://www.musea.us/xmas2012.html
This year our annual Xmas story is about detective, Leo Mars:
Here is the first paragraphs
-----------------------------------------
Happy Holidays Readers! ! Here is our annual Musea Christmas Story. Take a rest from your busy schedule and find out about the latest case of the detective, Leo Mars. On this, Musea's 20th year, I wish you all a great Christmas season and an even better New Year - Tom.
------------------------------

My name is Leo Mars. I'm a private investigator. I tried to be a cop but couldn't pass the tests. Better for me though. I can charge more and do what I want.
Two things happen when someone hires me. They're desperate and they don't really expect much. It's an easy con to charge a lot and do little. Some other detectives do. But I don't. You'd loose out in the long run. All of us have dry times and if I wasn't very good, I'd be starving in a food line like most detectives these days.

My case came about this way. Mr. Harcourt called me up. He sounded like one of those powerful men, take charge, no nonsense, guys. He didn't want to come down to my office. Wanted me to go up to his home for a check-see. OK. That's fine. So I go to his address up in the hills..... (continued)

Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 20 year old zine Musea)

YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL #18 is done!
46 pages, quarter size.
this issue is the usual quarter size with 46 pages about medway zine stuff (a workshop i organized in may, and other stuffs) turning thirty and having my first sti scan and stuff i was going to but didn’t write about.

£2.00 (+postage) or a fair/semi-equal trade email me: tukrulovesyou@gmail.com
you can also getting it from my distro: http://vampiresushi.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&...

This is the cover of the Christmas Issue of Musea with our annual holiday story – this year the story is about Leo Mars and a Christmas mystery. (See the full story online at musea.us )

Attachments:

I dropped this zine a month ago, but completely forgot to post it here, so here we go!

It's a zine! It's called The Summer! It's 32 pages, A5, text and pictures, and the first 35 copies have a lovely red cover and come with a LogPoes button.

It is available for 2 euros + shipping depending on wherever you are (NL 1 euro, EU 2,55 euro, rest of the world 2,85 euro) here in my brand new Etsy shop (which also has a couple of my other zines) or, for the non-Etsy peeps, by emailing me at LogPoes@gmail.com.

Zine trades are also VERY welcome of course!

Dreams of Donuts #16 is done.  To order send $2 or something neat in trade to:

Heather Wreckage

3913 Boyle Ct.

Sacramento CA 95817

Hi!
New issue of our collective zine Alkom'X, all details here : http://garage.l.free.fr/spip.php?article1276

Special Voynich manuscript, 66 artists

The third issue of & Octopus is out! This is the fall edition a little late into the season. More stories, more doodling, more fun! Thanks for looking.

::FEATURED in this issue::
+ Soundtracks
+ Food Cravings
+ Stargazing tips
+ Perks about old age
+ And more!

Get it hot off the presses: https://www.etsy.com/listing/107353393 or send me an e-mail: windowfog [[[at]]] gmail [[dot]] com.

Lifewild Quarterly is a quarterly science, wildlife and nature publication designed,illustrated and written by folks who have no business talking about it in any professional capacity.

Our first issue features writing and artwork about Penguins, Paper Tigers & the Higgs Boson from

Mario C. Sam / Dave Pellicane / Robin Zwizanski / Kelly Murphy

Paulina PikulinskiAndrew SzalayMolly Prower / Nick D'Angelo / Adam Reck

Read it free online at adamreck.com/lifewildquarterly

or snag a physical copy at the Philly Punk Rock Flea Market this Sunday, December 9th (Table 135)

BATS: Cry Crystal Castle

First Edition of 100
24 pages / 8.5" X 11"
Risographed pink cardstock cover with black and white interior

You can either buy it on my ETSY or email me at VanessaCapshaw@gmail.com for a trade <3

dolly anarchy volume one

feminism, teenage rebellion and anarchy.

what else could go right  terribly wrongin a zine?

in this volume....

are you a feminist? poll

how to reuse stamps for pirate mailers

zine bombing

the last page feminist's column 

and more

1 dollar in the United states (cash only)

trades encouraged, i love trades for zines/buttons/stickers/anything really

8.5" by 5.5" , stapled,  copied black and white, all issues include mini poster but trades get one of a kind original sticker (hint, hint. that means we trade, now :P)

ask for dolly anarchy zine bomb 01, the minizine version that can only be hunted down around in california or begged for free

email lottie at the.circus.4.cats@gmail.com or riotgrrrlpress@bust.com

Originally conceived as a means for teaching young mail-art makers about the rules of the post office, the Parcel Ghost quickly took on an afterlife of his own. In the Parcel Ghost's Guide to Post, the friendly spirit (who used to work for the post office when he was alive) shares his knowledge about mail practices and particulars, and tells some stories about his adventures and mail he's sent and received.

This zine is appropriate for zine and mail lovers of all ages.

4.25 x 5.5 inches, 24 pages, cover is printed on fancy paper that looks like the inside of a security envelope

Currently available in my shop HERE.

Check out the Parcel Ghost's tumblr HERE.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service