We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 11997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After almost a year, I am putting out a new issue of Gathered Years- my perzine about gardening, cats, love, poetry, trying to write my way out of this madness and finding a place to call home. 

Issue three is about losing things and finding better replacements. I write about what has happened in the past year, explore poetry as a career option, and admit to my city and myself that I have to leave for a while.

1/4 size, 24 pages, black and white, typewritten.

$2 Canada and US, $3.50 International

you can contact me here for a trade :) or if you'd like to purchase through paypal

or purchase through my etsy shop

Here. In My Head. #8, a feminist perzine from the UK, is now available to buy or trade!

This issue was written for the zine anthology being published by Planned Parenthood of Northern New England. Inside, I write about blood, sex, abortion, religion, choice, shame, and growth. Black and white, with a hand-coloured front cover.

Want to buy a copy from me? Just Paypal £1.00 to blatant_blitheAThotmail.co.uk, and I’ll send the zine out to you the next day, with no delivery charge. If you would like me to include one of my free minizines, Twt, just leave me a note when you send me the money and I’ll put it in for you. Don’t forget, you can read more about my zines on my zinewiki page - http://zinewiki.com/Catherine_Elms.
Copies of the Crazed Mazes #1 are finally available for sale!
20 pgs./ Full color cover/ 8 x 10.5

$4 US/ $5 Canada and Mexico/ $6 Int'l
Send cash, check, or money order to:
Myron Smith
PO Box 354
Ridgeway, VA 24148.

All copies come in a poly bag and backing board for protection!

Sorry, I can't do trades on this one due to printing costs. However I am still willing to trade copies of Crazed Mazes #1 (20 page preview) which is basically a less fancy version of Crazed Mazes #1.
It's not really an issue, but New Reviews up at http://resumeofcharm.blogspot.com/

The third issue of my zine Printaissance is cut, pasted, and ready for consumption! Once again this is a per/lit zine mixing personal anecdotes, original poetry, and some truly personal insights into my writing and the muses that guide my pen to fill the chapters of this new issue. It is titled This is for my Muses and is focused on those literary inspirers of the written word!

Issue 3 (26 half page pages / available strictly for trade)

**Note** : I have decided that this latest issue will only be available for trade, but if you do not have a zine to trade then I am open to taking stickers, patches, art (ATC's etc), letters, buttons, or nearly anything you want to trade as long as it's vegan! ;)

Ideological Hypocrisy is a socio-political zine, the first issue of which covers anti-choice activists who choose to have abortions. The zine contains many accounts from abortion doctors who have preformed abortions for pro-life activists, as well as accounts of violence perpetuated by the pro-life movement.

email me for trades

Issue nine of my food-slash-perzine is here! Dimanche number 9!

Dimanche is a lighthearted zine that combines foodwriting and recipes with personal stories about being a mom and having fun adn being awesome. In this issue, you can read about my trips to Egypt and DisneyWorld, cold-season produce, my love of beans, and more.

$2, 1/4 size, 38 pages

Includes a dozen recipes, all of which are vegan or very easily veganized.

Paypal:
sundaymorningdistro@live.com

Snail mail:
Sabrina Simon
33 Bosworth Lane
Willingboro NJ 08046 USA

Etsy:
dimanche.etsy.com

**Issue 8 of dimanche is also available for 2 bucks, and it contains a ton of really yummy summertime recipes, like spicy corn and zucchini and tomate et courgettes... seriously good and this is the perfect time of year to try them!

Hello all, using the dark powers of wizardry I have forged an Etsy account. So far all that's up is the first issue of my mini comic Crime Unlimited Inc. Co. 

http://www.etsy.com/people/CrimeUnlimited?ref=si_pr

Get Fit for the Pit #1 is finally available!   Get Fit for the Pit is a compilation zine that focuses on health and fitness from a punk/activist perspective.  The first issue includes 7 stories and 1 comic about shaking off the shackles of the lack of importance placed on health and fitness in the punk scene and working with our bodies to become healthier.

Some of the writers include: Ramsey from List zine, Maranda from Telegram Ma'am, Chris from Kissoff, Nicole from Introvert, Korinna from Roots of Hope as well as others.   Topics range from Roller Derby to Running to Rugby and more!

The zine is 1/2 size and 20 pgs.  $2 in person.  $2 + 2 stamps by mail.   Pay Pal orders $2.50 US or $3 international.  Pay Pal is nicole.introvert@gmail.com.   When ordering PLEASE state what zine you are purchasing.  I have written several that are still in print.  :)  

It will be available in my distro, Click Clack Distro, soon but unless you are ordering other zines then direct Pay Pal or mail is more cost effective!

I am also looking for contributions on the next issue which will focus on nutrition.  You can email them to getfitforthepit@gmail.com

Guess What?  I have completed my first ever mini-zine!  It is now for sale in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/76771384/the-story-of-a-broken-girl and also available for trade.

The title of this mini-zine is "The Story of a Broken Girl" and focuses on me and my struggles with love/difficult relationship. If your are interested in trading please message me... I love trades! It's like receiving presents in my mailox :)

This is my first ever zine, It's called:

"What is love? (...baby don't hurt me, no more.)"

From six north zines.

It's an black and white 8 page mini zine filled with interviews on people's perception of love.

For $1

Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76794229/black-and-white-what-is-love-z...

Email for trade:

sixnorthzines@rocketmail.com

Lost in the Jungle

Issue #01 - Escape into the future, past, or present with illustrations and photographs by Jason Niebauer. Inside you’ll find wandering eyes, a magic time portal, and blueprints to build a gigantic snake sign.

20 pages b&w
5.5 x 7 in.
saddle stitched
Edition of 50

Lost in the Jungle is now available in my shop: http://jasonniebauer.bigcartel.com

View my website here: http://www.jasonniebauer.com

Thanks for looking!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service