We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 12509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I'm a photgrapher/filmmaker from Dublin, Ireland that's finally gotten around to doing a zine called Memory Theatre and currently have two issues available!

Issue #1 is based around photos taken at Dublin punk & hardcore shows in 2012 and 2013. Bands featured include Bang Bros, Crows, Crowd Control, Rotting Out, La Dispute, Nibiriu, Cornered & more. 28 pages of black & white photography with full spreads and photo print on the cover.

Issue #2 features personal and project photography all shot on 35mm film. 32 pages of black & white photography with print on the cover.

Issues are €4 each + postage. Buy here: http://noisenotmusic.bigcartel.com/category/zines

I am also more than willing to trade for other similar style zines (photozines or any zines with moviemaking/film content), email me at label@noisenotmusic.org to set up a trade.

TWO Announcements, one old and one new. 
--------------------------
"FUCK"

"FUCK” is a 4x2” Black & White 20-Page Zine / Digital Single.

This piece of literature expresses the word FUCK with a new and innovative definition to the potent term. Each page weighs in prominence, distress, and curiousness with unique imagery and texture, gratuitously accompanied with the word FUCK.
“FUCK” is packaged with a Download Code to receive the audio single. The digital single is an abrasive (yet subtle) piece that goes hand-in-hand to the “FUCK” reading material. This zine is an edition of 50 numbered copies and is available to download as PDF.

$1.50 US
$2 World
Trade

Digital Purchase is “Pay What You Want” Donation

BUY 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTgBKgHJ4Z8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This Is Me"
by TOARCH

"This Is Me" is a 4x5in. Black & White 24 Page Zine
Packaged with a 3" CDR. 50 Numbered Copies.

The Zine Profiles Serial Murderers in a different light, other than how they are typically archived (e.g. Repetitive writings, or glorification from Goregrind bands and such)

This publishing shows you their personalities and vulnerabilities, something that tends to be voided and overlooked in other documentations.
The ambient music that comes with the book is made to create an ominous environment as the pages are read. 

Includes Digital Version of Zine 

$4 US
$9 World
Trade

BUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F857XX8fJ0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Murray Tapes
5738 Worth St
Dallas, TX  75214
USA

Billmurraytapes@gmail.com

BandCamp

BlogSpot

-Brandon

Bloomer zine, #1

by Ben Barker

Bloomer is a personal and political zine full of prose, stories, and images.

This issue features:
- A review of "Blankets", a graphic novel by Craig Thompson
- A review of six great pop-punk bands
- Anecdotes of heartbreak and personal growth
- Anecdotes of political injustice and social change
- A feature article on "hip style" and humility
- A feature article on the radical scene of West Bend, WI
- A quote by Barbara Kingsolver
- More!

Format information:
-40 pages
-8.5' x 5.5'
-Color inner-cover
-Vellum outer-cover
-Machine-sewn binding
-High-contrast b&w aesthetics

The first issue of my zine called BlackEye Magazine will be published soon. Every issue will feature an artist of a different area. The first one is all about the Berlin tattooer Chaim Machlev. 
I hope you have time to step by on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackeyemagazine
Have a nice day!
Hanna 

Hello! New issue announcement of my zine & Octopus. Volume 2, issue 2 summer 2014.

Illustrated and handwritten, black and white pages filled mostly with lighthearted content about personal memories and thoughts.

2.2's issue contents include:
+ A silly Scavenger Hunt
+ Things I Miss (that were still around in the early 90s)
+ Things I Think are Okay (despite their usual negative connotation)
+ Favorite Comfort Foods
+ Personal stories
+ Things I Think are Worth Learning

More info and photos here. Purchase through Etsy or Paypal (contact me for address). Well-concealed cash is okay US-only: $2 + .49¢ stamp or $3 flat if no stamp (contact me for address).

ISSUE #3 OF LITERARY ZINE PAPER AND INK IS OUT NOW!

http://paperandinkzine.etsy.com

It was tough, but this year's Back-to-School edition of The Last Word is pub!

Our schools haven't been very funny lately - with all the racism and violent crime exposed in this issue - so I'm in a rather humorless mood. Nonetheless, there are a few amusing reminisces about my high school years in the latest edition.

So point your pooper here...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/239323956/The-Last-Word-9-2014

Hello zinesters! I am 20 years old, live in San Francisco and publish a music magazine called TEENAGE NEWS. I would love to trade, sell or give you fine folks a copy.

In short, "TEENAGE NEWS is based around an unceasing desire to rediscover long-lost, favorite records. TEENAGE NEWS is not limited to a specific audience; it is for those who are trying to recreate that initial captivation of falling for an album, artist, song, era, ideology, etc. TEENAGE NEWS is about the reader getting lost in the moment, learning about themselves, and learning about the STARS that created much more than pieces of merchandise."  

Issue #2 proves that TEENAGE NEWS always hits you full force. Back with educating and entertaining interviews, prepare to lose yourself in this teenage paradise.

Features: Cherie Currie (Runaways), Gary Powell (Libertines, Dirty Pretty Things), Jennifer Clavin (Bleached), Klaus Nomi, Dave Davies (The Kinks), Cherry Vanilla's Pop Tart Compositions, Joey Pinter, Bobby Jameson, Tommy James (the Shondells), Desert Island Discs by the STARS, The Mutants, Vinnie Kircher (Jaill), album reviews.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/201876845/teenage-news-2-music-zine-fe...

I've finished Issue #2 of my satirical zine, Strangury. It's twelve pages long. While I'd like to receive a dollar or sufficient postage for each copy, I'm willing to trade, or give it to you for free, if you write me a letter. Also, if it's the first time we've corresponded, I'll include both issues.

Contact me at either theenigmanj@yahoo.com, sitkoc@student.wpunj.edu, or send a letter to:

chris sitko

212 Rock Road

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

USA

Serial Killers Unite! #17 the highly (un)awaited return. Join the cult today. This issue includes the Monster of Miramichi, the Folsom Wolf and a brutal letter from Jack Trawick. 40 pages of illicit underground goodness. Support indie press. $10 includes shipping worldwide plus free goodies. Email aspirrrr@hotmail.com for paypal, or it's on Etsy
Attachments:

EX-LIBRIS #2

First edition minicomic of 100. 1/2 letter, 8 pgs. B&W w/ color covers.
Hand-stamped, -stickered and -stapled.
White, yellow, pink, blue, or green w/ gray interior.
Each issue comes with a mini-patch while supplies last.

Copies are $3 and will be available at thepanopticpress.com starting 9/17/14. Or message me with an email I can reach you at on PayPal and color preference.

Hi friends! 

Long time lurker, first time poster! 

My zine, MECHANICAL YAMMERING put out it's second issue! It's called Lists, and it started out as a salvo mocking the internet, but then mutated into something weird and cool and funny and alarming! Check it out!

Read the whole thing here! http://issuu.com/mechanicalyammering/docs/list_zine_online

You can also message me to get a print copy! Thanks! Love you! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service