We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 16375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh woops, my post seemed to delete the text.

This is an A4 zine titled 'Baksheesh' which explores my mum's experience in prison in Istanbul in the 70s. It's a mixture of personal narrative, interviews, letters, newspaper clippings and photographs. This zine was part of a project I'm working on for uni titled 'Writing the (m)Other' - which looks at autobiography as feminist practice. I'm happy to include the accompanying essay.

I usually trade but I'm currently broke so am selling this for £2 plus postage - you can message me for my paypal details. For anyone in a similar boat I'm also happy to send the link to the scanned in version.

Hello! It's been a while since we did a new issue announcement, but we've got several new issues out! Click below to see our stuff. We are always accepting submissions (drawings, photos, poems, stories, articles, dreams, plays, raps, you name it!) and we love to make trades! We're a bit broke at the moment so it could be a bit before we get your trade to you (sorry if you're waiting on one now) but it will come! When you least expect it, it will come. Please give us a gander, and you can check out more content on our website: http://www.rasasvada.net

Brand new fanzine from Erin Fae of Imaginary Windows zine :) http://erinfae.bigcartel.com/product/mess-of-a-dreamer-a-taylor-swi...

Two new zines just out and freshly printed!

Welcome to the Cultural Aether #10

More collaged words and images. This issue is pretty text heavy with a larger than normal amount of appropriated articles.

40 pages

Pages From The Cultural Aether Volume 2: Love and Beauty #2

Old issues of "Welcome to the Cultural Aether" are never reprinted, but their pages live on in these themed collections of reworked/added to  pages.

36 pages.

Both can be purchased for 1$. As always 3$ will get you a grab bag of the three oldest issues we still have lying around.

We will also take trades but ONLY if you are willing to potentially have parts of your zine collaged into future issues.

Send orders/trades/well conceal cash to:

The Cultural Aether

2440 E. Tudor Rd #364

Anchorage, AK 99507

I make a per-zine called Shitty Ponytail and the third issue is out and ready to be mailed away. This one is about gardening, my favourite albums and writing letters.

1$ in Canada
2$ to everywhere else.

I'm always into trades, also. Just message me here or email me at sarahponytail (at) gmail (dot) com!

Thanks!

Issue #3 of my satirical zine, Strangury, is out now. In this issue, I take on the White House breach, Wal-Mart's condemnation of Tracey Morgan, Netanyahu's defense of his country's bombardment of Palestine, and the NFL's handling of the recent spate of players being charged with domestic violence. All available for $1. (Issues 1 and 2 are still available for an additional $1, sufficient postage, artwork, a nice letter, or any other small handmade item.)

Either email me at theenigmanj@yahoo.com or send me a letter at:

chris sitko

212 Rock Road

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

USA

go check out the new issue of the stay at home vegan. inside: kitties, vegan recipes, travel guide of japan, cute stuff & more!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/206860610/the-stay-at-home-girlfriend-...

Hey everyone! I'm just a young Cuban American male trying to make some art and zines.

As I come into adulthood and I finish up school I find myself full of critical thoughts and skeptical questions about the legitimacy of the society I live in.

Look through the void and colors, it's just my idea. Critiques and advice are appreciated.

---> DOWNLOAD FREE ZINE HERE!!!!!! <---

-Julio

p.s. sorry about the repost -my link broke and I couldn't figure out how to edit it in my reply.

Julio Domínguez said:

Hey everyone! I'm just a young Cuban American male trying to make some art and zines.

As I come into adulthood and I finish up school I find myself full of critical thoughts and skeptical questions about the legitimacy of the society I live in.

Look through the void and colors, it's just my idea. Critiques and advice are appreciated.

---> DOWNLOAD FREE ZINE HERE!!!!!! <---

-Julio

p.s. sorry about the repost -my link broke and I couldn't figure out how to edit it in my reply.

#12 of The Stay At Home Girlfriend is out now! Inside I have vegan recipes, a recap + zine reviews of Ladyfest Bay Area, stories how I am dealing with OCD and social anxiety, cat love, a vegan/cool things guide to Los Angeles and much more in 28 pages. Buy it here  or contact me for trades!

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

Olympia Zine Fest!

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service