We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 20369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Issue #3 of my satirical zine, Strangury, is out now. In this issue, I take on the White House breach, Wal-Mart's condemnation of Tracey Morgan, Netanyahu's defense of his country's bombardment of Palestine, and the NFL's handling of the recent spate of players being charged with domestic violence. All available for $1. (Issues 1 and 2 are still available for an additional $1, sufficient postage, artwork, a nice letter, or any other small handmade item.)

Either email me at theenigmanj@yahoo.com or send me a letter at:

chris sitko

212 Rock Road

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

USA

go check out the new issue of the stay at home vegan. inside: kitties, vegan recipes, travel guide of japan, cute stuff & more!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/206860610/the-stay-at-home-girlfriend-...

Hey everyone! I'm just a young Cuban American male trying to make some art and zines.

As I come into adulthood and I finish up school I find myself full of critical thoughts and skeptical questions about the legitimacy of the society I live in.

Look through the void and colors, it's just my idea. Critiques and advice are appreciated.

---> DOWNLOAD FREE ZINE HERE!!!!!! <---

-Julio

p.s. sorry about the repost -my link broke and I couldn't figure out how to edit it in my reply.

#12 of The Stay At Home Girlfriend is out now! Inside I have vegan recipes, a recap + zine reviews of Ladyfest Bay Area, stories how I am dealing with OCD and social anxiety, cat love, a vegan/cool things guide to Los Angeles and much more in 28 pages. Buy it here  or contact me for trades!

'Don't Call Me Cupcake' is the first of a perzine series about my life. This issue mostly focuses on introductions, making zines and mental health. I talk about art therapy, why I chose the pen name I did, a bit about my background, a zine review and more. 

Each zine is 24 black and white pages with an embossed, die cut cupcake on the front. It's A5 sized.

I am definitely up for zine trades, so please don't hesitate to get in contact if you'd like to sort out a trade.

After you get home from the polling place today - where I'm sure you voted against the Far Right - settle down with the latest ish of The Last Word, that fanzine of freedom that's had your back since 1993.

The latest edition talks 'bout these amazing things...

• My trip to Texas and Oklahoma where people peed on stuff and we ate spoiled food.

• Airlines ruining people's vacations some more.

• The man who flushed nails down the toilet.

• The long-forgotten TV series 'Code Red'.

• More Dungeons & Dragons hilarity.

• And more!

So - as usual - point your pooper here. But vote first...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/245453876/The-Last-Word-11-2014

"AMON NATURE RECYCLE #5" 

publish by Epiphany, Nov 2014 CE.

using all re-cycled material/books

drawing/collage/essays on the subjects of the government's use of Time, aliens, and various elements of metaphysical society. How to utilize knowledge for understanding evolutionary trends. How to understand the power and gift of the human mind. Mind is technology, materializm is post-obsolete~

TRADES welcome of all kinds. This issue i will also accept cash payments to recoup printing costs (minimal)......donations of $0.50-$4.00 american money.....either way contact           DECOLLONIZE @ yahoo . com   for all inquiries or REPLY. 

I've just added two zines to my Etsy and Storenvy shops!

Psychometry: A Zine on Found Objects and Small Things With Hidden Meaning

This is my first "real" zine. Inside I talk about topics such as: LARPing, my first multiple sclerosis flare, high school, college, religion and atheism, asexuality (very briefly, mainly in reference to the asexual flag), and my mother, all in relation to found objects and “relics” of past events. 1/2 size with 26 internal pages. $3 or trade.

Ailenn and Mark: First Meeting

I actually drew this minicomic when I was bored in Algebra 2 as a junior in high school (5 years ago.) It’s a cute story about two teenagers with superpowers (one of whom does some part-time superhero work) realizing that they’re not alone. It’s 16 pages long (counting the front and back cover) and 1/8 size. $1 or trade.

Find out more about my zine projects and contact me here: http://oliviaszines.tumblr.com/

Writer, Interrupted is my first attempt at making a Zine. It brings you a mixture of short stories and poetry. I will be making one each season. The Autumn issue is available for trade now. I am looking for others to trade with. Email me for a copy: misstezaa@gmail.com. 

Strangury #4 out now! It's a satirical zine. In this issue, we tackle police brutality (again), Al Sharpton's tax evasion, Obama's designation as "the Worst President in U.S. history," and the victims of the turkey pardoning. Unlike previous issues, this one will be published in quarter-size, so that it can fit in an average envelope. It's 12 pages for $1. I do accept trades. All back issues are available, for $1 each. They will always be available, but the only the next 13 copies of each will be half-size, after that, they will only come in quarter-size.

If you want a copy, contact me at either of the following:

theenigmanj@yahoo.com

Or:

chris sitko

212 Rock Road

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

USA

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service