We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's new, but it ain't blue, and it ain't bubble gum!

It's the latest issue of The Last Word - that fanzine of freedom! The Last Word is being offered for free again - the way America intended - and the latest ish talks about these things...

• Weird Dungeons & Dragons monsters.

• The Outlook.com plot thickens!

• Troubles with glue.

• Where to find a hilarious video of a guy acting up at Toys "R" Us.

• How stretching mucus from your nose is like a candy bar.

• How Nelson Mandela can inspire us.

• A proposed law to help us collect royalties.

So peep, beep, and oggle-weep...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/190644204/The-Last-Word-12-2013

King-Cat Comics #74

32 digest pages

Moving Day, Lying Around in Bed, Bridges of South Beloit, Body Odor Blues, Bat Love, letters, lots more.

Ordering info here: http://johnporcellino.blogspot.com/2013/11/king-cat-74-pre-orders.html 

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! So, my new issue is a zine and a record for our zine themed bank, The Copy Scams album? We released a 10” record with 7 90s style pop punk songs all about zines plus a digital download and a 12 page zine with artwork by me and Steve Larder of Rum Lad Zine. You can get a copy from my Etsy shop. Also, all my zines are 20% off right now as well. Take a listen here:

Time III is out! A split between Florida-based Emanuel Charles and NYC-based A. Verdade.

4⅛ × 11¾”, 28pp + 2 A4 inserts; $3 (+1 shipped anywhere).
Copies available on VERDAD.CC

Dairy River Vol. 11 (SOUNDS) is now available!  Articles, illustrations, and songs by: Tammy T. Stone, Steve Wright, Matt Diamond, Marc Carver, Buzz Stein, and Zachary Scott Hamilton.  Hope you enjoy!  And we're always looking for collaborators, drop me a line! 

The first ever Mad Pride Hamilton (Ontario, CANADA) zine is out!

54 pages 8 1/2 by 11

art, articles, poetry, resources, references, theory, and craziness

written and curated entirely by people who identify as mad, mentally ill, nuts, crazy, insane, service users and refusers, neurodiverse, neuroatypical.

$5 or pay what you can - email to arrange

www.etsy.com/people/MadPride

www.facebook.com/MadPrideHamilton

If you're on Etsy and write about mental health related things, let us know so we can link to you...and buy a copy of your stuff!

Attachments:

The Cenacle | 87 | December 2013
Download link: http://www.scriptorpress.com/cenacle/87_december_2013.pdf
[Size = 4.5 MB]

Hello everyone,

Just upon the arrival of the new year, the new issue of The Cenacle has arrived! This issue features many of our usual great poets, plus fixtion, graphic arts, & several fine essays. It completes the 2013 Scriptor Press publishing year. I am expecting we will have even more publications to announce over the course of 2014. For now, enjoy this number!

The new issue’s contents include:
•    New poetry by Raymond Soulard, Jr., Judih Haggai, Martina Newberry, Joe Coleman, & Tom Sheehan
•    “Incarceration (The Last Belize Story)” [Journal] by Charlie Beyer
•    “Jack Kerouac: A Psychonaut in Denial” [Essay] by Nick Meador
•    “The Wildest Ones” [Travel Journal] by Nathan D. Horowitz
•    Labyrinthine [new fixtion] by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    Notes from New England [Commentary] by Raymond Soulard, Jr.
•    Classic poetry by W.B. Yeats
•    Graphic artwork by Joe Coleman
•    Graphic artwork by Kassandra & Raymond Soulard, Jr.

Email comments to this mailing list by simply hitting “reply” to this email—or reply to me directly & off-list at editor@scriptorpress.com

Peace,
Raymond

Our 22nd year. Our 472nd ish.

The January issue of The Last Word is now permeating the joint, and this edition discusses these things...

• A recent road trip down south.

• The right-wing bigotry and humiliation of past school villains.

• The politics of mapmaking.

• More hilarious hotel reviews.

• A stinky situation at a Georgia bar.

• The decline of a once-great radio.

You're gonna peep, and you're gonna beep...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/198690417/The-Last-Word-1-2014

Hey everybody!  My new zine is finally done!  Dreams of Donuts is my comic perzine, and in this issue you will find tales of terrible dating, a journey with my friends the Crude Studs to a show in the boonies (and my negative feelings on mosh pits!), a history of 510-BAD-SMUT written by Robert Eggplant (comes with a sticker), how I make a comic zine, and more!  You can buy it here or contact me about buying through mail order.  I'm also okay with trades!

Dear Readers,

The new issue of Musea is in the mail for regular readers, and will soon be at the usual suspected spots in Dallas, and on the web.
This issue is some of the best CHILDREN'S POEMS, I've written. For all those who are young or just think that way.
I've enclosed a cover of the front.

Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 21 year old zine Musea)

Attachments:

Here's the link to the online version of my print zine. http://www.musea.us/spring14.html

To help combat the ongoing case of the stupids that the Far Right foists upon the world, the February ish of The Last Word is now pub, and it's a beaut like all the rest.

In the latest edition, we talk about the following amazing topics...

• How to fight right-wing Facebook friends.

• America's worst court show?

• WePay woes.

• USB mouse idiocy.

• How to carve a 51st state out of Kentucky.

• Toothpastephobia!

It's free like pee, so point your pooper here...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/206350045/The-Last-Word-2-2014

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service