We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 16405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert Ridley-Shackleton - The Frightening Church

A little book of my dreams, hallucinations and thoughts expressed through drawings, words, photography and collage. Alien like creatures, spinal columns, wires connecting the layers of worlds, the darkness who watches all and many more images splatted onto the pages. A5 sized, black and white photocopied 20 page zine

Zine: £2

Postage to uk: £1.00

Europe: £1.50

World: £2.00

To order the zine contact me at: hissingframes@gmail.com

To view more images of the zine and other zines visit: http://hissingframes.blogspot.co.uk/

Pieces 6.5 & My Aim is True 5
Perzine 1/4 size : 82 pages
This is a split with my friend Carrie and while we tell two very different stories about body issues, there are many underlying threads that are the same. Pieces covers a long-waged battle against acne. My Aim is True covers a struggle with weight. Both are about the need for self-acceptance, self-love, and the people who helped get us there.

Available for $2 or trade.

your pretty face is going straight to hell issue sixteen

in this issue of my perzine (march 2012) i write about stuff i wanna do before i turn thirty, having been together with my boyfriend for SEVEN YEARS, other sevens in my life so far, going to tooting zine fair, letter writing and some other stuff. i'm terrible at describing my zines..

36 pages - quarter size

you can buy it from my etsy shop or from vampire sushi distro
i'll also do trades as long as they're fair, email me: tukrulovesyou at gmail dot com

[HIRNPLATZT09] The Core by Dieter VDO

100 copies, A5 size, 20 pages, full color

find more pics and infos here: 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hirnplatzt/
http://www.hirntrust.at/

price is 5 euro + shipping to your country

Not exactly a NEW issue,  but I recently discovered this copy of a zine I did in 1985! Yes,  I am REALLY OLD!  And still making zines. I scanned it and posted it at https://www.scribd.com/doc/87458413/Bizarre-World  if you want to check it out...

i'm too tired to do a fancy post about recinerated #3 (new job! started today! exciting two hours of daily commuting!!), so i'm linking all the pertinent details, photos, etc. here, ok?

Our first issue of the zine is complete. Get it for free or trade. Just send us a message.

or email vacantmindszine@gmail.com

Vacant Minds is a mix of text, doodles, ramblings and art.

It's 16 pages, black and white, A5 size.

Hey! I finally got around to putting List 15 and Everydaypants #2 on-line for sale. I mean, right here.

List 15 is $4.
This issue is about moving to a new city to try to move on from a past relationship and to try to find a place that feels like home. It's about new figuring myself out, saying goodbye to the past, and opening new chapters. Some list samples are: big plans, things i miss/don't miss about chicago, being a confident introvert, adventures in dating, all the things that have happened since list 14, traits i admire in other people, how i ended up in a relationship, the things i think are most important, places i've been and what i remember about them, and many more!

(see sample pages here)

Everydaypants #2 is $3. 
I drew all of these comics throughout the year 2011, for various things, and wanted to see them all in one place and in print! This includes a selection of pages from a 115 page, long-term comic series I've been working on about my first year in Philadelphia (to be printed at the end of 2012). 
Everydaypants #2 is filled with short comics about music, diy, nannying, and moving to a new city. 
This is 24 pages, black and white, and saddle stitched!

(see sample pages here)

If you wanna order one, you can paypal monies to everydaypants@gmail.com or send me an email (everydaypants@gmail.com) if you want to order through the mail, and I'll give you my address. 

It's also for sale on my etsy, but if you wanna just buy through me directly it saves me dumb etsy fees and I won't charge for shipping. How about that?

If you prefer etsy, however, my etsy shop is at http://everydaypants.etsy.com

Got my package today (thanks!) Taking it with me on vacation for a few weeks.

Rae Logios said:

i'm too tired to do a fancy post about recinerated #3 (new job! started today! exciting two hours of daily commuting!!), so i'm linking all the pertinent details, photos, etc. here, ok?

Copies of the Young Blood Zine are available for sale! All proceeds support the independent film "Young Blood", currently in production.
12 pages- $1 US/ $2 WORLD
Myron Smith
PO Box 354
Ridgeway, VA 24148.
Here's a link to the unofficial trailer:
Here's a link to the official website:www.youngbloodmovie.com
Here's a link to our facebook: www.facebook.com/YoungBloodMovie
Help support independent press and cinema!

My newest zine is out now! The Stay At Home Girlfriend is a bit personal: I talk about the misconception that if your vegan you are skinny, my fear of driving and some daily mantras of positivity! Then there is some home stuff like vegan-gluten free recipes that anyone can make, cat care (allergy/rashes info), crafty stuff and more!

Please order your copy now! Each copy is hand colored with random sticker surprises throughout!ETSY or email me me at missmuffcake@aol.com for trades!

Days 1 through 30 in a new post-apocalyptic survival epic that will be stretching for years!

$3.00 PPD - CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Amane is one of the last people standing and she has no idea why. Everyone has either fallen off the face of the Earth or they're shambling around as flesh eating ghouls. Margin Walker follows Amane as she daily grapples and adapts with the new world she has been thrown into. Each issue covers a 30 day cycle - prepare for a new kind of survival epic! - Rice Paper Cover, 72 pages

http://notesandbolts.storenvy.com/products/313602-margin-walker

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

Olympia Zine Fest!

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service