We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 12481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!  Issue 3 of my zine Alex is now hot off the "press." Alex is a zine that explores gender & sexuality from different angles each issue.  Most of my thoughts in Issue 3 seemed to go back to family stories.  I played with different paper options and like the way this one turned out (as a text-object).  I'm glad to trade.  Here is my blog where you can find my email and info on getting a copy:  http://alexgenderzine.wordpress.com/order-a-copy/

Thanks! -Anne

Issue 10 of my perzine Cats Teeth, is titled Mother of Otherness and focuses on being the other woman, women/femininity as othered,  plus staying in a yurt in the woods, festivals, a drug experience, lots of images of badass women and insights for the new year. It's all pretty and on coloured paper.

Trades prefered. More pics (and descriptions of other issues) on my profile. xxx

NEW HIRNPLATZT ZINES AVAILABLE!!!

HIRNPLATZT05
Artist: LACHLANN RATTRAY
Title: SizeQueen
Format: A5, 40 pages, b/w
Copies: 100

HIRNPLATZT06
Artist: FREEKA TET
Title: Autiste
Format: A5, 12 pages, full color
Copies: 75

HIRNPLATZT07
Artist: SANSCULOTTE
Title: Twääng
Format: A5, 40 pages, b/w
Copies: 100

HIRNPLATZT08
Artist: LACHLANN RATTRAY
Title: Circle Of Fathers
Format: A5, 16 pages, full color
Copies: 75

each zine EUR 4.00 + shipping to your country

want one? write me:

infect[attt]hirntrust.at

more info/vinyl/tapes/zines/others:

http://www.hirntrust.at
http://soundcloud.com/hirntrust
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hirnplatzt/

THANKS

SMOG CITY DIGEST is now available for trade or purchase.

This is a cute lil' 5X7 zine containing Chapters 1 and 2 of "The Night Snacker" (reprinted from Smog City #1 and #2) and a short story outtake from the soon-to-be released Smog City #3.

SMOG CITY DIGEST is a supplement intended to bring new readers up-to-date with past installments of ongoing serial stories like "The Night Snacker", and a place where I can put outtakes and rejects from our flagship publication.

Also, I don't usually trade Smog City because it's too expensive for me to do so; but I'd still like to trade, so am offering the DIGEST.

Send your own publication or letter of comment for trade, or send $2 concealed cash to:

MULNIX
PO BOX 29753
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027

I just made my first cut-n-paste perzine, now at age 40, 5 years after starting the computer printed and print shop collated run We'll Never Have Paris.

It is called FEWER MANNEQUINS vol 1.  I am excited to have joined the zine world in a whole new way.

It is for sale for only $2, or trade.

email: neverhaveparis@gmail.com   I can't have another email address in my life, so this will have to do.  Vol 2 is ready to go in a new months.  God, why did I wait this long to do this?

The latest issue of my Ken Chronicles (#22) is finished and available for $2 (to USA) or fair trade. It's 24 digest-sized pages & contains a long travel story to the western US, as well as book, music & concert reviews, and lots of photos. I prefer perzines of any kind, travel and non-fiction. No offense, but I'm really not into trading for SF, political, or entire works of fiction. Let me know what you've got.

yf 18 1

I've got a new zine out. It's got:

* 80s video machines
* Giant list of small pleasures
* Really delicious lasagne recipe

yf 18 2

yf 18 3

It's available in my Etsy shop, along with multi-packs and back issues

I've also re-done my website with information about my zines. I've still got some left to scan, but all the text information is there.
http://www.emmajanefalconer.com/#/zines

It's taken me a while, but I've just finished issue 4 of Journeyman. It's different to previous editions in that I've published in via Lulu - this is because I wanted to reproduce a lot of colour in it and it's the best method available to me. It's a toy camera special - it consists of over 30 images from 4 different toy cameras in both colour and black and white. The cameras are illustrated and reviewed, and there's some resources and info for budding toy camera users. I hope you like it.

It's available here - enjoy!

Hot off the press: it's TOASTYCATS 6. Look here for more info and to order a copy.

I've finally got some freshly pressed copies of my new 'zine Notes and Bolts. While I know this won't be most everyone's thing, I know there are a few of you who may enjoy it. $5 ppd gets it to yr mailbox by the end of the coming week!

Here's the synopsis being used to sell the thing:"Notes and Bolts is a small press publication devoted to exploring the disparate avenues where art, music and food co-exist in varying ways. Issue 1 features 60 pages of content ruminating on the Futurist Manifesto of Cooking, wonderings on the obsessive nature of record collectors, the bad reputation of okra, the early 90's period of indie godparents Sonic Youth as well as an interview with synth horror musician Umberto, an essay by Jonni Greth on the best bad album in his collection with an intro by 'zine celebrity Jetta Vegas (there's other stuff too - you'll have to get a copy to find out what)!"

Photos of the cover as well as a small bit of the content can be found in my photos section.

If you'd like, you can purchase a copy or three via http://notesandbolts.storenvy.com/ :)

I was wondering what FM is about; what's inside?

We'll Never Have Paris said:

I just made my first cut-n-paste perzine, now at age 40, 5 years after starting the computer printed and print shop collated run We'll Never Have Paris.

It is called FEWER MANNEQUINS vol 1.  I am excited to have joined the zine world in a whole new way.

It is for sale for only $2, or trade.

email: neverhaveparis@gmail.com   I can't have another email address in my life, so this will have to do.  Vol 2 is ready to go in a new months.  God, why did I wait this long to do this?

Issue # 2 of my zine, Chainsaw Vertebra, is now on sale!!! It is 20 pages in length and contains drawings, collages, poems, short-stories etc. It's black n' white A5 size. 

It is $2.00 with FREE US Shipping.

Purchase:

www.SeanAndress.Etsy.com

Ebay: Seller Name: AndressArts

Or Paypal to SeanAndress@yahoo.com

Here's some previews. Thanks for looking.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service