We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 11985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O Gosh! This shit is right up my alley!

e.war said:
New issue of Fag Punk available, 12 pages of glorious stories of sex with punks, skinheads and radicals. contact me for info on ordering... about a buck an issue. and I'm also up for trading!
In the MINI ZINE FOLKS GROUP we just did a trade where all involved created new mini zines to trade.
Mine is called DOGEAR (issue #0) which has four stories of supernatural experiences from my childhood.
Mini size (1/4 size) 22 pages, limited to 25 copies. 12 went out in trade, and 1 for myself. The rest are up for trade
only, especially if you have a similar zine, or a comics/illustration zine. Message me for trading.

cheers

Jethro

This is a mini zine that I created for the Mini Zine Folks group swap (09). It fits into a standard envelope, is black and white and 16 pages. Because it's shiny an new, I've put it in a foil embossed koi envelope I found at the asian grocery.

The zine features pages from my sketchbook drawn especially for the occasion.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19385661
Now Available!
Absent Cause #2: DUALITY

bisexual bipolar body-conscious dead or alive
dialectical doppelganger gendered
identified mirrored radical
schizophrenic vampires

Featuring:

Amanda Palmer interview on music, madness and the ReBELLYon

And INTERVIEWS with:
* Walaa Quisay, Egyptian student activist
* Laura-Marie Taylor, Functionally Ill zine
* Breaking To Top, Maoist punk band from China

“Arab in the American World” by Andria Alefhi
“Changeling” new fiction from James Rush
“The un-american aesthetic” by Brandi Lee

And FICTION, POETRY & ESSAYS from:
* Mademoiselle Aly Basterr
* Tonia Bellon
* Boo
* Stephanie Eversole
* Oscar Fuentes
* Jessika
* Vondora Jordan
* Druscilla Morgan
* Jolie Noggle
* Eman Rimawi
* Alison Roh Park
* JC Reilly
* zeraph

“Do You Know My Story?” by Lailati Nar

Plus ART, COMIX & PHOTOGRAPHY by:
* Jessica Amorelli
* Heidi "bluegirl" Calvert
* Diane Carroll
* chasterwebb
* Toni Lynn Crane
* Disdane
* gabiMONSTROSITY
* Brad Hemmelgarn
* Kelushka
* Christine Stoddard
* Beverleyann Wilson
* zowolf

... and much more!

Plus essays, reviews, and comix from redguard.

Absent Cause includes artwork IN COLOR.

Order for $4 including shipping from my Etsy shop at:
http://redguard.etsy.com

By mail to: Absent Cause, PO Box 1568, New York, NY 10276

To arrange a trade email redguard@gmail.com

EXPLORE THE DARK SIDE WITH ABSENT CAUSE:
underground cultures, hidden histories, feminist and queer sexualities, chosen families and radical politics; vampirism, the gothic, horror and the macabre; surviving abuse, coping with mental illness/dangerous gifts, self-harm and suicide.

this is not your average zine. no interviews or reviews, but just a collection of stories about how i managed to see every single movie that came out during my first year of university... for free. it's not really about the movies themselves, but more about the excitement, how i did it, the troubles, the adventures of sneaking around in the movie theatre,...
printed on glossy paper with heavy cover.
pictures are on my profile page!

more info about me here: www.cellardoor.be
the guy that did the drawings: www.ridekites.blogspot.com

pricing:
2 euro if you come get it
3 euro if you're in belgium
4.5 euro if you're in europe
5 euro if you're in the world

sorry about the high prices, shipping in belgium is amazing.

just message me here!

get in touch if you want to buy multiple copies, i'll see what i can do!
Issue #4​ of Threa​t N Ink is final​ly out and ready​ for your consu​mptio​n.​
Cover​ is by Nick Sedil​los and has comic​s from:
Nick Sedil​los
Alex Chiu
Kate Dicki​nson
Mark Jiro okui
Kyle MacKe​nzie
Tina/​Cough​ Zine
Amber​ Dawn
Jason​ White​
Ben Snake​pit
Midor​i Kamba​
and
Jethr​o Wall
38 pages​ of illus​trate​d Songs​.​
If you would​ like to buy the new issue​,​ send me a messa​ge and
I will give you all the info you need!​ New issue​ is $​3ppd.​ WOW! What a barga​in!​

threat n ink #4
hey, the new issue of my zine, LIGHTS GO OUT come out at the end of the month.
we're a music based zine, packed full of reviews and columns. The new issue features interviews with Strike Anywhere, Kid Carpet, Just Panic and Diane Youdale - aka Jet from Gladiators!!!!
Just £1.50 post paid in the UK via www.myspace.com/lightsgooutpunkzine or paypal to mrt@secondinline.co.uk please!

thanks!

REGENERATION #6
a personal zine about freedom, friendship, love, and loss. 32 pages, half-size.

check my page for prices and contact information!
ReWrite #4 is out! You can get it here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20454336
Attachments:
I've begun a collaboration project this year in which I'm working (primarily as a writer) with 12 other artists, musicians, writers and film-makers. The plan is to make one new thing with a different collaborator each month, and for each collaboration to seek inspiration from one or all of those that have gone before.

The project is called "Two Heads". The website for it, incorporating the list of people I'm collaborating with (and if you click through you can read a bit about them) is up at http://www.ecartilage.co.uk/twoheads.htm - and -

Part One is now done!

Click on the cover for Two Heads part one's own page which includes scans of the text. What I've produced with Ben is a sprawling diary of the last few weeks which deals with the future, past, stolen bikes and the Celebrity Big Brother house. You can order a copy of the booklet online in a numbered edition of 150.
A Poem a Day is READY!

This zine that is ready is the culmination of my writing for the A Poem a Day exercise. It's not the big compilation zine containing work by many poets. This one is just me.

I am asking $2 or cool trade for it. It has over twenty new poems, all by me. It's 22 pages, 8 and 1/2 by 5 and 1/2.

I think it's great! I hope other people will think so too.

To order it, write to me at

PO Box 1483
Lawrence, KS 66044

Haven't put out a zine in eight years, I think? Busted out the Kinko's copy counter and silkscreen, found out that Kinko's doesn't use the old copy counters anymore, making it very difficult to steal copies. Silkscreen still works fine.

So I made this, sixteen pages (I think), and a CD with ten songs or so. Includes a few stories, airport and oral surgeon reviews, also the undercurrent of my constant fear of growing not old, but boring. Which is unwritten, but I like to think that I communicate it well.

It's available at Quimby's in Chicago, Needles and Pens in SF, and maybe some other places. Where can you sell zines these days? I seem to remember not being paid by See Hear in the 90's, are they still around? And if not, who exists who will take twenty copies of my zine and then not pay me for them?

Anyway, where was I? Oh, it's $5 postpaid, somewhere between $3-5 through other means.

If you are curious, try clicking here, or emailing me at alexh@riseup.net.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service