We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hej All, 

ROUGH BEANS Issue #2 is now up for sale here and available in record stores and some cafes round oslo. New vegan recipes and interviews with the bands PHOX and Run Things. we also have new contributors and this issues city is Tokyo. and this issues playlist can be heard here.

if anyone is looking to swap zines and has either comic, vegan or music zines get in touch 

thanks 

RB

Hello! I just finished a new zine, which I wrote for the Brooklyn Zine Fest. It's called Anxiety Toolkit, and it's a perzine where I list fifteen tools I use to diminish anxiety. It's self-printed, on six different types of paper. I sell it for $2. What a deal! I'm also happy to do trades.

Reach me here: anne@sleepingcreatures.com

Find the zine here: www.sleepingcreatures.com

-Anne Hays

This is the first issue of my body image / sex zine. It's about being misread, shame, BDSM, PTSD, sexual violence, sexual healing, being fat, and being radical. It's available for trade.  Please message me!

My fellow Americans. The June issue of The Last Word is now pub, but it's only a 4-page affair, thanks to the boredom of the past couple months.

Despite this, I still managed to fit some hilarity into this ish, such as a recent trip to Georgia, an uproarious special report on forfeited baseball games, a person peeing on a slide at a local park, and other important news!

So read The Last Word before it reads you...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/228986156/The-Last-Word-6-2014

I have a new Vapour Trails 'zine out. It's called Ethnicity & Existentialism (it's not philosophical, but it is about race and representation, as well as my personal experiences as a mixed person of colour living in Canada and in Western Africa [I'm also not African]). It's a little all over the place, but it took a long time to put together. Each page's background is painted with watercolours and it is 21 half-sized pages.

It's $4 for this 'zine, and I have copies of my cat comics again as well, which are available for $3 and $2:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ohremember
http://ohremember.bigcartel.com

This is my first zine ever. It's called Sweatpants in Public. It's a punk/hardcore fanzine with some funny stories and opinions about life thrown in. In this issue I have interviews with Wolf-face and Benny the Jet Rodriguez and I also just talk about some of my favorite bands. It is 14 pages not including the front and back cover and it is printed on purple paper. E-mail me at 00laura00123456@gmail.com or message me if you want to trade!

My first perzine, Veill, is ready for sale or trade!

Twenty pages including cover, size A5, computer font and manual typewriter font (Olympia Traveller), stapled.

In this first issue: poetry; analogue photographs taken with an ancient Russian Zenit 122; personal prose with anxiety disorder and genderqueer more or less as thread.

Started on 23/06 last, first print run on 04/07, please contact me for sale or trade at veillzine@gmail.com!

If you're waiting on the edge of your seat for your face to fall off in laughter, the suspense is over, because the July ish of The Last Word is now pub!

This edition talks about a recent road trip full of restroom vandalism, how scary movies helped make America the home of the brave, people defecating on the floor at an EPA office, and more!

So point it here, peeps...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/233386050/The-Last-Word-7-2014

Issue #8 of "Welcome to the Cultural Aether" is done and ready to ship!  This issue is a little different than past issues.  It's quarter size instead of half size like past issues were.  But the biggest difference is the content: the collages inside are made almost entirely of images and word bubbles clipped from old Marvel Comics.  The issue also comes with a button (we had a bunch of superhero themed ones left over from an old project, so each issue has a random one put in).

Orders can be sent to:

The Cultural Aether

2440 E. Tudor Rd #364

Anchorage, AK 99507

The cost for the nest issue is 1$.  And as always for an extra 3$ we will send off the oldest three issues we still have.

Shipping is included in the cost, unless you are outside of the U.S.  If you are just drop an extra dollar in the order.

Also if you run a zine library or want to review the zine we are more than happy to send you one for free, just send us a message on here.

The Stay At Home Girlfriend # 9 - vegan recipes, cat love, vegan guide to nola and more!

Our newest issue of Rasasvada is out and we'd love for you to grab a glance!

Check it out here:

http://issuu.com/rasasvada/docs/onlineissue8

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service