We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Serial Killers Unite! #16 . The plague spreads, featuring NY Demon Killer, Tourniquet Killer and frank Spisak. 32 pages of dark obsession for SKU Cultists + free goodies
www.etsy.com/shop/serialkillersunite
Attachments:

So many good zines on this topic lately!

I just put out two new issues (in French this time)

I LOVE/HATE IT HERE #3 | 52 pages A5 en Français | Prix libre

Récits de voyages, au travers de chroniques de concerts, sur la côte Ouest Nord-Américaine (Canada et Etats-Unis) sur une période de 13 mois.

Groupes chroniqués : ADJUSTMENT TO SOCIETY | ADVENTURES | ANIMAL BOY | B-LINES | BALANCE & COMPOSURE | BAPTISTS | BELGRADO | BELLICOSE MINDS | BIG EYES | BIRDBRAIN | CARPENTER | CARTEL | CHEAP GIRLS | CHELSEA WOLFE | CHUCK RAGAN | CIRCLES | CLARITY | CLOSET CASE | COKE BUST | COLD SLEEP | COLUMN | CONDITION | CONSEQUENCE CREW | CRIMINAL CODE | CRUEL HAND | DAVE HAUSE | DEFECT DEFECT | DESPITE EVERYTHING | DEVOTION | DISCOURSE | DOWNPRESSER | EXPIRE | FLAGPOLERS | FORCED LAUGH | FOUNDATION | FUN. | GOLD & YOUTH | GRAVE MAKER | GREG BENNICK | GROWING STRONGER | GSTS | GUN OUTFIT | HARNESS | HOAX | JELLY BOYS | KEEP IT CLEAR | KEEP TIDY | KOSZMAR | LIFE FORM | LIVING WITH LIONS | LOSING SKIN | MANIPULATION | MEDIA BLITZ | MERCHANDISE | MILK MUSIC | MINDSET | MOUSE EAR | MURMURS | NARROW VIEW | NARROWS | NEEDLES | NEON PISS | NEW FOUND GLORY | NO STATIK | NÜ SENSAE | NUDE BEACH | NUDES | OBACHA | OPEN LETTERS | OUT OF SIGHT | PRAISE | PURE GRAFT | QUICKSAND | RAEIN | RHYTHM OF CRUELTY | ROCKY VOTOLATO | SABERTOOTH | SAME DIFFERENCE | SCHOOL JERKS | SCREATURE | SIGHT LINES | SIREN SONGS | SLINGSHOT DAKOTA | SNOB| SPARKMARKER | SPECTRES | SYSTEMATIK | TAKE OFFENSE | TERRIBLE FEELINGS | TEGAN AND SARA | THE CHAIN | THE LOSS | THE MOWGLIS | THE TRANZMITORS | TIM MCILRATH | TITLE FIGHT | TONGUE TIED | TRUE WIDOW | UNFUN | VACANT STATE | VAPID | WALKOUT | WEAK LINK | WET HAIR | WHITE LUNG | WHITE WARDS | WRITE OFF | YOUNG TURKS

I LOVE/HATE IT HERE #2.5 | 56 pages A6 en Français | Prix libre

Quelques textes qui trainaient sur un disque dur. 

Récits de voyages au travers de chroniques de concerts entre Lyon, Londres, Paris, Philadelphie, Boston, New-York, et Barcelone.

Groupes chroniqués : 12XU | ABOLITION | BANE | BASEMENT | BETRAYED | BITTER END | CANADIAN RIFLE | CAVES | CEREMONY | COKE BUST | COLD WORLD | CREEPOID | CYCLE TO | DAMNATION AD | DAYLIGHT | DISEMBODIED | EVERY SECOND WEEK | FOREIGN OBJECTS | H2O | HATEWAVES | HOSTAGE CALM | KIDS AGAINST CROSSES | MOUTHPIECE | MOTHER OF MERCY | NAILS | OFFSHORE RADIO | PRAISE | PULLING TEETH | RESSURECTION | RITUAL | ROT IN HELL | RINGWORM | RVIVR | SHAVED CHRIST | SHORES | SPORT | STRIFE | THE RIVAL MOB | THOUSANDAIRES | TITLE FIGHT | TOKEN ENTRY | UNBROKEN | UNLOGISTIC | WRONG ANSWER | YOUTH OF TODAY | ZOMBIES ARE PISSED!

Contact, commandes, échanges : just.say.yo.zine(at)gmail(dot)com

I just finished printing the first copy of the first new zine I've done in over 5 years!Resist Zine #47 is the first one I've done since writing How and Why: A Do-it-yourself Guide. It spans some pretty serious life changes, but it still covers the topics that have been standard in Resist for years. It's still coming from the self-sustainable, DIY mindset that it's always come from. I write about gardening, bike riding and repair, and building musical instruments. I also spend some time on DIY home improvement projects, though in more of a storytelling format than a step by step guide. I cover our first experience butchering a turkey in the same way. 52 nearly half sized pages. It'll run you $4 plus $1 for shipping. 

I lost my old website because I didn't get the bill paid in time, so now you get zines from http://bicyclelaneindustries.weebly.com/zines.html
You can also mail cash to:
Mat Resist 
PO Box 582345
Minneapolis, MN 55458
Or send $5 via Paypal to fixedschwinn@hotmail.com

Limited to 100 hand numbered copies

Dear Readers,

The new issue of Musea #192 May/June/July is in your mailbox, at the usual suspected spots or – thanks to Webmaster Matthew – online at

http://www.Musea.us

This issue is: more sayings of Editor Art (see cover photo below)

Here’s a preview:

———————–
Musea Editor Art S Revolutionary, is our resident smart aleck and wiseacre. Here’s his latest sayings, maxims, cuts; slogans,
mantras, cliches; truisms, chestnuts, and bon mots.� As always, the rest of the Musea staff disavows everything.

Thinking caps ajar?

Rigidness never brings vitality

What astronauts are thinking about poverty? What poor are thinking about going to Mars?

Jazz changed America, but rock and roll changed the world!

————————-

Tom Hendricks
(editor of the 22 year old zine Musea)

Share this:

It was an uneventful April, but The Last Word is back with its May ish!

In the latest edition of this long-running fanzine of freedom, you can read about the E.T. video game and other gaming flops. Read about the most idiotic idea for a comic book-inspired YouTube video ever. I'll also keep you up to date on how I defeated a bogus ambulance bill - as well as vandalism plaguing a local neighborhood.

So read The Last Word before it reads you...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/223394257/The-Last-Word-5-2014

38 pages, b&w, photocopied 
The new issue of my zine NOTHING, this one focused mainly on small town DIY punk shows. Also in this issue: winter biking, petty vandalism, how to fix glasses, some moping, and more!

available for $2 plus shipping at the faxed records webstore. also open to trades, send me a message for that.

Time VII: Character Development
Copies through: verdad.cc

Time VII documents November 27th – May 9th using recurring, initialed
characters as a general structure. Strictly non-fiction! Zine
quasi-reviews! Names named (Google will help)!

My latest comic is out now!

Daniel Edgar Sickles was a rising political star in the United States in the years leading up to the Civil War. He had achieved both personal and professional success. He had many close and powerful friends in Washington D.C. including President James Buchanan.
Yet, Sickles’ world was about to be turned upside down by a series of events…

This is based on historical events and I spent several months researching this topic and the sequence of events that are portrayed in the comic.

The comic is 20 pages, all black and white and measures about 8.5" by 7" and it will sell for $5 plus shipping and available now.

Purchase here

The third issue of Sugar-Coated Satan Sandwich is out now! This one's a double issue, 48 pages. SCSS is quarter-size, b&w, full of original collage art. Issue 3 includes musings on mythology by Merlin Stone, dinosaurs, lots of biblical innuendo, birthday parties, my current fave Egyptian deity, and plenty more. Click the link below for four sneak peeks inside.

$4 plus $1 shipping, available for purchase here

Paper and Ink, a literary zine Issue #2 'Home' is available now right here

We'll Never Have Paris, the memoir zine 'for all things never meant to be' new issue, WNHP 11: Crime, all stories on the theme of crime, out June 21.  You can order via the blog: neverhaveparis.blogspot.com it is $5 USA includes shipping.  

The Collar Tones issue #6 "DAYDREAMING" is out now!! Read it online here and message me if you're interested in a free print copy!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service