We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 11994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My latest is out now:

KING-CAT COMICS #73 with that rascally Mr. Bowser, cat fun, In Search of the Cuckoo Bird, a Comix Dream (with cameos by Kevin H. and Anders N.), letters, a poem, Top 40, and more!  32 digest pages, in glorious black and white.

USA: $4 check/mo; $4.28 via paypal
CANADA: $5 USD via paypal
EVERYWHERE ELSE: $6.50 USD va paypal

Payable to:
John Porcellino
PO Box 142
South Beloit, IL 61080

or via paypal to: kingcat_paypal AT hotmail DOT com

More info here: http://johnporcellino.blogspot.com/2012/09/king-cat-73-september-to...

Thanks!

John P.

does it have a storyline or is it just art?

SubTales, by (Abuno) said:

A greek sci-fi, horror, fantasy short stories and artwork zine. SubTales isuue #2

EDDIE RUSSELL Volume 3 

-Interview with local skateboarder Sam Marino

-Art by local artist Aaron Hafemeister

-Interview with local band Peter Pants

-Animal Collective-Centepide Hz album review

-Short story by A.U. Han-Holdren

send a couple bucks via paypal to gregorydlittlejohn@gmail.com

OR

email paperdolldistro@gmail.com for trades and to be put on the subscription list!!

also for money orders.

(issue 4 well on its way!)

This quarter sized zine is the whole tale of hitchhiking in northern california for a show. one of the best times of my life couldnt be left un-publushed. FREEEE

Small zine of offensive collages and a poem.

paperdolldistro@gmail.com. LETS TRADEEE!!!!

The second and last (at least for a while, whilst we work on a bigger one-off project) issue of Vacant Minds. Like the last issue it’s an anything and everything zine.

It’s free - if you want a copy just message us or email vacantmindszine@gmail.com

Or if anyone wants to trade?

Black and white - 16 pages.

Mainly art and doodles

I don't think I ever posted about this new issue of Paper Crush done summer of 2012. You can find it at my Etsy store

or at Ms Valerie Park Distro.

HEALTH FEUD #1
A comix zine with two big stories and extra strips inside.
$ 4 : 40 pages B+W with linocut print cover, limited edition of 50.

you can get them at my online shop here (http://healthfeud.bigcartel.com/)
you can read a sample of the comics inside here (http://healthfeud.tumblr.com/post/31122866293/health-feud-1-40-page...)
you can get an ink sketch in the inside cover for just $1 extra, like this:

I have a bunch of copies of a new one-shot zine called Small Is Beautiful, an eight-page, single-sheet zine with prompts and inspiration for writers. Basically this is a little zine with some fun, accessible ideas for overcoming writer's block. It might give you an idea (or two or three) for a short poem or the start of a story or who knows what else...

It's just $1 via PayPal (sent to mandypoet at hotmail dot com) for the zine.

There's a little more info about it in this blog post, too:

http://tinyblog.teenytiny.org/2012/10/think-smaller-for-one-dollar....

Attachments:

I have many esoteric, metaphysical, mystical, ridiculous, warped zines for sale or trade (some are even a bit funny)

have a look here: http://hissingframes.blogspot.co.uk/ to view all my zines

get in touch for sale or trades: hissingframes AT gmail DOT com

1983 Zine Unearthed!

I just scanned and posted a zine I did THIRTY YEARS AGO!!  ACK! I posted a pdf HERE if you want to check it out- "Viva Boheme" was an Iowa City punk zine....

My latest mini comic is out now!

Gordie Page, 28, vanished from his bedroom at a foster care home in Grand Rapids, Michigan on the night of May 27, 1991. Page left no clues as to where he was going or why he left the home. He was not carrying any identification or cash when he left. The case remains unsolved.

This is the true story of Gordon Page, Jr. It is a 10 page mini comic, all in black and white and measures about 7x5 inches. If you like non-fiction comics or comics based on history or real events, you may enjoy this comic.

Here's a snippet of a review from Justin Giampoali of thirteenminutes.blogspot.com:

I enjoyed the story; in the end, a sad one about someone probably just trying to get home to his parents when he disappeared. Details like the baseball cards are chilling in their precision, but also logical given savant tendencies on the autism spectrum. The most disturbing aspect of this for me was that Hendricks captures a time period in the health care system that saw the rise in overmedication coupled with misdiagnosis, a silent epidemic that never really had any regulatory or legal repercussions for health care workers supposedly acting in good faith. Fans of any true crime or “Unsolved Mysteries” style shows are a group I can easily recommend this to, especially at the low risk price of just $1. Grade B+.

Read the full review at poopsheetfoundation.com

To order The Disappearance of Gordon Page, Jr. online directly from me visit strangertwostranger.tumblr.com/purchase or buy from my Etsy store.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service