We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thrice Fiction is now available.

Download free or purchase online.

http://thricefiction.com/

John M. Bennett, Jack Foley, Vahid Jimenez. Stunning artwork. Much more.

Shards of My Reality is my first ever perzine, and I thought I would kick it off with a Hello to the Zine Scene at large. :)
It includes some of my artwork, comics, some information about me and who I am, ect. ect. including a SUPRISE ENDING (I say suprise, because something exciting happened while I was still working on this zine that was a suprise to me, and I end off the zine by mentioning what "it" was :D)

Future issues of Shards of My Reality will be less scattered and more serious subject matter, but I thought Id just introduce myself first, so here you go.

24 pages, half sized.

3.00$ or trade

Available for sale on ArtFire

Little Grrrl Lost & Found Issue No. 9 now available for trade and purchase!

This issue of Little Grrrl Lost & Found is a step in a new direction for me. It is more of a perzine focused on self-reflecting and discovering myself.

This is a 1/4 size zine and is printed in black and white and color.

This zine is dedicated to the many women out there who have ever struggled to find themselves; who have ever fought to be heard; who have ever been told they were not good enough.

I have undergone many changes in my life and faced many battles, all of which have made me stronger...all of which have pushed me to my limits and made me find my inner-voice and strength.

I find myself now on a new journey...but before I begin my journey I want to share what I have learned with you, my readers.

This zine is special to my heart and I hope that it inspires you like it has inspired me.
For trade please message me through this site....for purchase please visit my etsy shop at www.blambert1.etsy.com
Thanks for the support <3
Well, we've released two issues of The Climbing Zine, focused primarily on rock climbing, and the life that surrounds it.

Here is a link to our most recent issue:

http://issuu.com/lukemehall/docs/climbingzinevol.2
Attachments:
Readers,
Musea Issue #179 (Feb/Mar/Apri, The FASHION ISSUE is out on print AND on the Musea website*. Not only does the cover have a wonderful starlet photo of a real beauty (she is a fashion plate - what a dish!), but the inside has over 40 fashion drawings with all kinds of new fashion ideas.  Check it out and dress appropriately! Send an SASE to me for a free copy.* Sorry but only the print version has the illustrations.
Tom Hendricks (editor of the 18 year old zine Musea)
http://www.Musea.us ZINE, Named one of the best ZINES by UTNE magazine. Featured on ROCKETBOOM)http://www.Hunkasaurus.com MUSIC, 5 full CD's of free Post-Bands Music)http://www.Musea.wordpress.com BLOG for Musea, Art Contests, Weekly E-mail Messages)

Harley R. Pageot said:
Why I Don't Eat Meat is a new compzine featuring interviews with pescetarians, vegetarians, and vegans.

Edited by myself. Featuring 21 different contributors ranging in age from 16 to 51, living across the globe, including Dave Roche, Laura-Marie Taylor, Charlotte Lee, Persephone Pomegranate, Billy The Bunny, Dan Copulsky, Devin B. Payne, Devon Regular, James N. Dawson, and others.

40 pages. Purposefully written in a conversational, non-judgmental tone.

http://alongwaltz.etsy.com/

hey harley, you have any more of these? love to get some for my distro - maybe shoot me an email if you can - deadtreesanddye@hotmail.com

recinerated #2 is ready to head out into the world!

issue #2 of recinerated picks up where the first one left off, a continued collection of my reflections on everyday life, work, and other assorted mundanities and existential semi-crises.  stories for this issue include: a roof's collapse, a district manager's interrogation, a self-proclaimed psychic's rather laughable analysis of my character, firsthand observations on omaha's indie scene, a few different flavors of misanthropy, and plenty more.

an excerpt:  "i've been trying to combat this urge, though - an instinct to give in to laziness, apathy, and inertia.  i quit doing things i used to love over the last few years, and i've really regretted it.  all the wasted time spent sitting at home with my cats doesn't really qualify as 'living life to the fullest.'"

recinerated #2 is 36 quarter legal pages full of text set against an arty cut/paste-style background.  copies can be obtained for $2 apiece in the u.s., or $3 anywhere else in the world, shipping included.  trades are fantastic, and distro consideration copies are available on request.
ordering info is as follows:
paypal to vespiaries at gmail dot com; well-concealed cash can be mailed to Rae Logios//p.o. box 8023//omaha, ne 68108-0023//usa.

Little Grrrl Lost & Found Issue No. 10 is now available for purchase and trade.

This is a 1/4 size black and white zine; classic cut and past style; 40 pages in lenghth.
If interested in trading please just send me a message. If you would like to purchase my zine you may do so through my etsy shop (www.blambert1.etsy.com)

Included in this zine:

A list of the perpetual drama in my life that I have managed to overcome.

A breakdown of all of the important things in life I am learning.

Lyrics to a Heavens to Betsy song that perfectly describes my f*cked up relationships.

A touch of love.

A reflection of where I have been and where I am going.

A shout out to women of rock.

Candy or Medicine Volume Thirteen is out now for just $1. Order here.

Candy or Medicine Volume Thirteen is out now. For just one doll hair, you receive sixteen pages of comix goodness from Ray N, Willard Herman, Chris Tupa (a Candy or Medicine newcomer!), Brad W. Foster, Katie Omberg, William Cardini, Cameron Callahan and Carl Alessi. Click the button below to order.

Sometimes I'm Dreaming #5 is now available.

(38 pages, black & white, 1/4 size)

This issue is something of a continuation from the previous one;  I am still unhappy with my living situation and still trying my best to some to terms with it, while at the same time planning my escape. I write about the coming of spring, feeling unmotivated, personality types and having fun with my camera.

It is available to purchase through my Etsy shop.  If you would be interested in trading, please do not hesitate to ask.  My email address is sometimesimdreamingAThotmail.co.uk.  Alternatively, feel free to send me a message on here.

oh yes. with a lovely cover drawn by the lovely jen cooney.(sorry the picture is sideways, i don't know how to flip it)

this issue is more sad/despairing than most of the zines i’ve done. i wrote about:

my time working at child protective services (trigger warning), trauma stewardship, “another zinester goes on a lengthy bike trip”, some ruminations on how self-publishing is just as valid as getting a MFA, even though the mainstream writing world says otherwise, two essays from an unreleased decade-in-review zine (one about being genderqueer & one about falling in love) and a sestina for team dresch!

this zine won’t be available through any distros, as it’s intensely personal, moreso than most of the zines i’ve done (i think) and i need, for my own safety and peace of mind, to control who gets their hands on it. i have NO problem with strangers reading it, so don’t be afraid to order it if you’re a stranger! i love strangers!

this zine is $2.50 (us/canada) or $3.50 (int’l) including postage. for the first time in my zine life, i have a paypal! it’s attached to an email address i don’t really use: many_headed_hydraAThotmailDOTcom. i can't really accept trades that aren't pre-arranged right now, sorry.

if you're old fashioned and hate paypal, that's cool! just mail $2 cash or US postage stamps to me at:

ocean c.

po box 40144

pittsburgh, pa 15201

Lights Go Out Zine # 12 is out NOW!!!!

44 packed pages of interviews (The Get Up Kids, the Undertones, Lillix, Audio Karate, Man Overboard, We Ride, Lockjaw records, Voodoo Queens Part 2, Fights And Fires, Hancock, Lower Than Atlantis, The Story So Far, Further Seems Forever, Laughing In the Face Of and 80's one hit wonders: Boy Meets Girl!!!), music reviews, zine reviews, gig reviews, columns galore and even a Spice Girls Poll.

Costs just £1 (with 70p for p&p) over at www.lightsgoout.co.uk - or drop me a line, I'm more than happy to trade as well, thanks!

Mr. T

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service