We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I know we're all going to do it, so I guess we could keep it neat and tidy by putting it all in one thread. So here goes, JUST post about your new issue in this thread, don't discuss or reply, that way new members can easily see what output we're all responsible for!

Views: 13364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just finished my new zine, Insomnia!

This has taken me a while to do, drawing comics is a lot of work.

17 pages in all, this is a detailed guide to all the ways that I personally have tried to fight off insomnia. Its called a "warriors guide" because Iv kind of done a battle theme, breaking it into three sections: Weapons (outside substances that alter your state to make you sleepy), Battlefields (your sleep enviroment) and Stratagies (methods to become sleepy).

2.50$ or trade, email me (mewkittens@hotmail.com) or message me here if interested!
ArtFire listing

The edge of no escape is a photo zine.

Found photographs of punk-rock bands and youngsters during the period of 1980-1982 in Bordeaux, France.

A testimony of the music scene and lifestyle of the early 80's.

Unknown photographer.

By Boxcutter books.

20 pages, Paper 120gsm + soft cover: Coated Mat Paper 170g, Black & White Laser print, stapled, format A5 (15x21cm).

4 Euros + shipping (1E to France /// 2E Elsewhere)

You can buy it here (paypal):

http://ox.bigcartel.com/product/the-edge-of-no-escape

Baby Brain 3! Hot off the press! Better then ever, I feel I've learned from my mistakes from issues 1& 2. And I'm back with a vengeance! a collection of stories of the small town I grew up in, other short stories, and even an article about the dynamics of money.

It is 1/4 size.

32 pages.

Cost is one dollar or trade.

Color cardstock cover (tell me if you have a color prefrence).

E-mail me at: Myles.word2@hotmail.com if interested

The Cyberpunk Apocalypse writers' collective in Pittsburgh PA has a visiting writer program. For over a year, we've hosted writers from all over the continent in our guest room for one-month residencies while they finish up some really great projects.

Check out cyberpunkapocalypse.com for more info on the residency and how to apply. We tend to book up months in advance, so think ahead!

roots of hope 3.

82 pages quarter sized with color photographs from my trip as back and front covers. it’s about traveling through colombia, ecuador and peru for about five months last year, and then returning to portland. it’s kind of a part 2 to roots of hope 2, which was about traveling through nicaragua, costa rica and panama. 

$4ppd in United States or $5 international

you can paypal me at rockstarwithwords@yahoo.com, or write to me for any other information. I would be interested in trades of equal value, and I still am making roots of hope #1 and #2 for trade or sale. 

for more information and photos, check out my tumblr!:

http://rootsofhope.tumblr.com/post/2852752819/roots-of-hope-3-82-pa...

Issue 11 of Lights Go Out is out now!

Interviews with Propagandhi, All Time Low, Alice Gold, Them Is Me (Ex-Reef), Antillectual, Voodoo Queens, Reel Big Fish, Vice Squad, Kate Voegele (One Tree Hill), The Academy Is, Forver The Sickest Kids, Chas from Lightyear and Thousand Watt Stare (Unwritten Law).  Columns, cd reviews, zine reviews, gig reviews, loads of favourite movies from random celebs (like Andi Peters and Dax Sheperd).

Avail in the shop at www.lightsgoout.co.uk

it's 48 pages and is a quid before p+p

also loads more awesome zine titles are avail in the shop!

if you fancy trading, please get in touch too, cheers!

I literally just finished pasting together the newest issue of ManDuhLand and am printing it off tomorrow. I've called this one WTFIDK because it's a really random issue about things like: being annoyed at other people's nosiness, a little bit about mental illness, wanting to move, not wanting to move, my current attempt at polyphasic sleep, and love letters to zines and my kickass gramma. 1/2 size, 34 pages.

I'm also printing off more copies of my last issue, Food & Religion tomorrow, which has a discussion of vegetarianism on non-moral grounds, my disgruntled agnosticism, a shout out to some of my favorite zine grrrls and loads of embarrassingly bad drawings from high school. 1/2 size 26 pages.

I love all zines and I haven't traded in a while, so email me! :) mandabrezicky@gmail.com

Not Lonely #5 

A6 (quarter) sized, 40 pages, pretty text-heavy

The latest issue of my perzine focuses on the history of my relationship with the internet (including my first experiences of using it in a small-town library, its role in facilitating my partner and I getting together & why I no longer use livejournal or facebook); and my diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder (including a breakdown of its definition, my own experience of its symptoms and a reflection on its validity - or otherwise - as a diagnosis). There are also handwritten intro and outros, a "guess the lyrics" quiz and some yummy winter soup recipes (suitable for vegans). It's partly typewritten, partly handwritten and was made cut and paste style.

Please visit this post on my blog for information on how to get a copy.

Hirnplatzt Zine: Limited run magazine dedicated
to underground art, illustrations, drawings, comics,
collages, scrapbook scum & other visual vomit.

HIRNPLATZT01
Title: Spectrum Divisor
Artists: KEROZEN vs THE HORROR
Format: Magazine, A5, 40 pages
Copies: 100, hand-numbered

Hirnplatzt Zine 01 is a collaboration with
Good vs Evil Zine and shows the weird art of
Stephane Prignet (Kerozen) & The Horror.
With a mix of the sureal, the dark and the ugly,
Spectrum Divisor is a monochrome world of
distortion, on 40 pages, b/w, A5 size.

Price is € 5.00 postpaid austria
Price is € 6.50 postpaid europe
Price is € 8.00 postpaid world

Paypal: cobrakilla[attt]gmx[dot]net

Pleaze get in touch for info/orders/wholesale:

More infos and others here:
http://www.hirntrust.at/
http://soundcloud.com/hirntrust

A new issue of Zine World: A Reader's Guide to the Underground Press is now available! This 40-page, full-size issue features more than 200 reviews of zines (and other self-published media), plus commentary and resources relevant to zine publishers & zine fans. Visit our website for more details about this issue.

Zine World costs $4 in the U.S., $5 to Canada, or $7 to overseas addresses. Visit Ordering Zine World for paypal and subscription options. Special offer: send your order with a copy of your zine for review, and take $1 off the cover price. This is a limited time offer -- must be postmarked by February 28.

Zine World: A Reader's Guide to the Underground Press

PO Box 330156

Murfreesboro TN 37133

"Title Goes Here"

February 2011

Issue #2

"Title Goes Here" has been created out of curiosity and interest in mini-zines, poetry, doodles, and various other sources.  This is a monthly publishing and I only plan on running it until the world ends (December 21, 2012 for those playing). This means I will have 24 issues total for your reading pleasure.

E-mail me if you would like to trade.

Truly,
Mathew Lee (erehseogeltit@gmail.com)

Copies of the Crazed Mazes Issue #1 (10 page preview) are available for sale! 10 full size pages of mazes and other assorted activities. Order a copy before March 31st, 2010 and receive $.56 off on Crazed Mazes Issue #1! Send $1 to: Myron Smith P.O. Box 354, Ridgeway, VA 24148. Please note if the envelope is smaller than 8.5 x11 then your copy will be folded.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service