We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

My daughter has made her first zine...

...she is 5 years old and have made her first zine - which was available at the London Zine Symposium.

Got me wondering if she is the youngest zinester about?  Anyone know of any young zinesters?

This is a picture of her zine....still a few available if anyone is interested...

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's so cute!
Well, I "made" my first zine when I was three... my dad had to do all the writing, but I dictated, and the illustrations were all me! If I remember correctly, it was about how much I liked bears.
What is her zine about? :) And kudos to getting her interested so early!
I picked up a few! It's adorable!
I'd love a copy!
Christoph Meyer (of 28 Pages Lovingly Bound With Twine) made a couple of zines with his son, Herbie, when he was 5.

I'm hoping to get my kid interested in zine-making, too!
my son made one a few months ago, well he did all the drawings and i did most of the rest. though i must say he wasn't too interested in it all, much to my chagrin. he's only four and a half, there's still time to win him over.

hey Lizzy, thanks for taking some copies!

star blanket river child - it's pretty random, she just wrote some things, stuck some pictures, drew some pictures. i just gave her the paper and she got on with it. and also bears are pretty cool!!!

Brittney - i think i have about 5 copies left if you are interested in one!

Jerianne - good luck with it, she seems to love my zine and just kept saying she wanted to make one. once we'd made it she said she wants to make one every week! ha ha ha!

Tee Rex - that is awesome, I'd totally love to trade if you're interested!!!!
Yes I'd still love a copy! Send it along:
4535 S. Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34231

Mr. T said:
hey Lizzy, thanks for taking some copies!

star blanket river child - it's pretty random, she just wrote some things, stuck some pictures, drew some pictures. i just gave her the paper and she got on with it. and also bears are pretty cool!!!

Brittney - i think i have about 5 copies left if you are interested in one!

Jerianne - good luck with it, she seems to love my zine and just kept saying she wanted to make one. once we'd made it she said she wants to make one every week! ha ha ha!

Tee Rex - that is awesome, I'd totally love to trade if you're interested!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service