We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Milwaukee zine fest pool/hot tub/hotel party?

Would anyone be interested in joining in on this idea?:

I found a really great rate on a hotel about 4 miles away from where the fest is being held that has an indoor pool and hot tub at a swanky looking hotel. the room sleeps 4 people (2 beds) and i can get this discounted rate for up to 5 room, and possibly up to 8 depending on the interest.  with tax and everything, it'll be just about $20 per person, per night, give or take a couple of dollars. i'd like to book it for at least friday november 12th, and saturday the 13th, but if there's enough interest, possibly thursday the 11th as well.  i'm up for ideas, suggestions and feedback. the only catch is that we have to book AT LEAST 30 days in advance to get these super cheap rates. so i'll need to start getting a head count ASAP of who is interested and start making plans for rooms.

email me: breechumley AT yahoo.com
or feel free to comment here.

a zinester hotel party after a zinester dance party? yeah, you can count me in.

Tags: fest, milkwaukee, party, pool, zine, zinester

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I am just going to be driving up from Chicago for Saturday, but that's sounds like a very cool idea.
I live 8 miles from the Falcon Bowl, so don't need a room.

Good idea though.
ahhhhh! you're killin me! Why did I move away from the midwest! I would SOOOO be down for this! We'd watch cable and read zines and take photos! So much fun! Why do I live 2,000 miles away now?

Yo, people, y'all better get in on this deal! Come on!
you can either do that, or crash with me at my place (i'm the organizer of the fest) for FREE. xoxo.
that sounds like a fabulous idea as well! can i book my cot at the nico inn now?

Nico. said:
you can either do that, or crash with me at my place (i'm the organizer of the fest) for FREE. xoxo.
badd news. my lover and i just divorced, so that large lovely apartment i was talking about is no longer existing. however, i have a couch, 3 roommates and another house guest if that is at all appealing?? :( i can try and hook you up with another organizer for housing as well.. you let me know doll. i am so sorry.
xo.

Bree Adorn said:
that sounds like a fabulous idea as well! can i book my cot at the nico inn now?

Nico. said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service