We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Has anyone here taken the MBTI test?

(If you don't know it, it's a popular test based on Jung's theories used for things like career guidance, it has its flaws, but a lot of people find it interesting. There's an ok free version here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp and better result descriptions here: http://typelogic.com/ You get rated on Introversion vs Extroversion, physical Sensing vs iNtuiting, Thinking vs Feeling, and Perceiving vs Judging, judging here being organised and scheduled rather than judgemental.)

Personally, I'm INTP-xNTP. N&P are strong, T moderate, I borderline.

I'm guessing there's a tendency for zinemakers to be stronger on the I.

I'm predicting there's a lot of INFx people making perzines. There's certainly a lot of Fi involved in writing a confessional perzine.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also an INFJ; as a kid I was an INFP as well. I wonder how many people were P as kids and become J as adults

I'm INFP, and I'm currently working on an INFP themed zine.

I am also a INFP. I prefer to let my projects take on a life of their own- and they frequently do. It bugs other people when I say I'm going to do one thing and then do something entirely different with my projects, though, so I very rarely commit to anything on a definite order or timeline. The description described me philosophically pretty well, I think.

INTJ. I looked up my type on that website and it's got about as much accuracy as a horoscope. I don't think any of our personalities can really be defined or predicted from a mere four characteristics. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service