We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who's going and what are you bringing?

I've got 3 new things since last time, Attack!!!!s 10 and 11 and Two Heads part One.

Attack!!!! 10 is about slipperiness underfoot
Attack!!!! 11 is about wood (including 2 pieces of music about wood)
Two Heads part One is the beginning of my collaboration project this year and is kind of about the way we experience the past and future.

I wanted to have Attack!!!! 12 ready but didn't quite have the access to a copier I thought I did - so I've made a preview copy for people to look at. It's bright yellow.

Really looking forward to meeting people and seeing people again there. I set off for London today.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to be there! I'm staying with Edd and Natalie and they are fantastic hosts.

I also have a new tiny zine that I threw together the night before I left Portland... It was thrown together and nothing like most of my zines and there are only 20 and they are only for trade.

See you soon!
I'm going to be there with my new children's books comp zine Four Eyes that I printed today specially to get it ready in time for the zine symposium! See you and look for me especially if you are one of the contributors going cos I want to give you your copies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

Ā© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service