We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

yep, you heard [read] me right, i'm looking for new zines... so far, most of the zines i got are from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and i'm looking for something "different".

i'm mostly interested in zines from Japan (or any other Asian country) and from anywhere in Africa, since most of the things i get to read are with an occidental cultural/social view (ok, Australian zines are from the other side of the world - to an European - but still...). the only problem is they must be written in English; besides Portuguese, there's no other language i can understand this well. maybe a little Spanish and French, but maybe not good enough. anyway, feel free to comment if you write your zine in another language other than English.

i could go browse all members here to find zinesters from those countries but... you get the point, right? so, if you make a zine and are from/living in any of these continents or if you know of a link for someone's zine, please reply to this post.

thank you all in advance :)

Tags: africa, asia, new zines, zines

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out Gianni Simone's stuff- he's an Italian living in Japan with his japanese wife, and his writing about different cultures is great. He mainly writes in English for his zines, but he's trilingual.

Hi!

This is quite a late reply, but we're a literary art zine from The Philippines. Perhaps you'd be interested. :)

Hi, check out my zine-shop: www.dienacht.bigcartel.com

Best,

calin

Janell lives in Singapore and writes great zines. Her Etsy store is having a closing sale, so now is your last chance to get her stuff, possibly for quite a while. I've traded with her before and she's terrific.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service