We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey . My name is Michelle. I recently found out about y'all and I'm super excited about that!
I work at Railroad Street Youth Project in Great Barrington , MA. I am trying to start up a zine lending library there for constituents to check out. I'm wondering if anyone will donate some zines to help start it up. If not,  do you know of any good resources that I can contact to get a bunch of different free zines? I'm open to any other suggestions you might have as well. Thank you!!

In community,
Michelle

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Offering to buy would likely help a bit, or trading what you have for what others have.  Do you have any zinefests in your area?  That's a great place to start too.

There is a group called Zine Donations or Zine Librarys that people add to when they need zines. Then the people who want to donate look there.

Krissy- I just got your package of zines today!! I'm soooooooo excited. My partner and I are sitting at the table now reading them all.  Thank you so much. I really appreciate it .
Love,

Michelle

Krissy PonyBoy Press said:

There is a group called Zine Donations or Zine Librarys that people add to when they need zines. Then the people who want to donate look there.

I have some zines I can donate, what's your mailing address?

Thanks!!

Michelle

535 s main street apt 3
Great barrington ma 01230

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service