We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Looking for contributions again...''the to-do list''

Yes...here I am looking for others peoples help. I write a LOT of do-to lists..most of which I dont complete. I was wondering if any of you guys do the same?..thus the idea for the 'to-do list' I want to collect a lot of peoples do-to lists and print this as a one off size, this will probably be in a5 size..

I would be looking for scans or physical copies of your lists(completed or uncompleted)..I find these kind of things interesting..I sure I know I would get nothing done without them.My list even regularly reminds me that I should take a bath..

I'd like to get this thing ready in a few weeks if enough people are interested,

So if your keen send scans/lists to:

brainspew@hotmail.co.uk

Or drop me a line for my postal address as right now it's ever changing.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Message me with your snail and I will send you a couple! My boyfriend and I are also habitual list-makers. His usually have hilarious notes and doodles all over. We also make a to-do list daily at the coffee shop I work at, if you'd like I can send you one of those too... I work with some pretty crazy people so sometimes it gets pretty interesting! :P
I would love to send you my to do list for a couple of days. I may even be able to dig up some old ones. I've started calling them my "Whoop To Do" Lists, in the hopes of making them more exciting and fun, which is really not likely. I typically put "eat" and "shower" on my lists, partly as a reminder, and partly because it gives me something else to cross off.

When is your deadline?
Chantel G. said:
I would love to send you my to do list for a couple of days. I may even be able to dig up some old ones. I've started calling them my "Whoop To Do" Lists, in the hopes of making them more exciting and fun, which is really not likely. I typically put "eat" and "shower" on my lists, partly as a reminder, and partly because it gives me something else to cross off.

When is your deadline?

Thanks for the interest..there is no deadline for this I will guy put to together when I have enough lists to make it a sizeable browse...30/40 pages. I look foward to your contributions. I'm glad I'm not the only one to include washing.
great idea. do you want scans to be saved as jpegs?
Hey! Yes, jpegs please would be great. I look foward to it

The East Village Inky said:
great idea. do you want scans to be saved as jpegs?
I just sent off my contribution to the email address you listed. Please let me know when you get it.
This is super cool! I'd love to send you some of mine.
I have weekly, monthly and yearly ones. I'm a real list dork. I will scan some in and email them to you.
Chantel G. said:
I just sent off my contribution to the email address you listed. Please let me know when you get it.

Hi,

I didn't recive the email..either try again or send it to my alternative address..

leemakeszines@hotmail.co.uk
Weird! I wonder why you didn't get it. I will try again. I am trying again right now. Please let me know if you get this one.

Lee said:
Chantel G. said:

Hi,

I didn't recive the email..either try again or send it to my alternative address..

leemakeszines@hotmail.co.uk
do you have a deadline for this? I can probably have it scanned by monday or sent via snail if i find time within the week... :) i got lots... but they usually look more like doobles on sticky notes and the weirdest pieces of paper :P

`denise
ianswer@live.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service