We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Looking for Cake Bakers and Zines about Food!

Hi folks! I host a radio show called 'These things That People Make' out of Guelph, Ontario Canada. you can listen online at www.cfru.ca.

'These Things That People Make' is an interview based radio show about crafts, zines, graphic novels, illustrated books, and other projects that are not considered fine art. We also talk about the politics associated with these projects.

And right now i am working on a series of shows about FOOD... recipe books, illustrations of food, etc. Do you bake cake and want to share tips or your favorite books or zines about food? Do you curate a food zine? Let me know ! Send me an email at sarah.mangle@gmail.com and we can do an interview for the radio.

I also post descriptions of past shows on http://thesethingsthatpeoplemake.blogspot.com/

Tags: and, drawings, food, food!, of, photos

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't help you out on the cake front, but I just wanted to say These Things That People Make sounds like a really awesome show and I gotta start listening to it. One more thing that makes me wish I was still living in Guelph!
Its not available as a podcast, but it Is available to download. You can go to www.cfru.ca, and follow the links to the archive. Let me know if you have any trouble. i can also mail you any copies of the show, for free.(on CD)

Zacery Nova said:
Is it available as a podcast, to listen to on my iPod?
thanks! let me know if you run into any problems trying to listen to it, and i will help you out!
Maranda Elizabeth said:
I can't help you out on the cake front, but I just wanted to say These Things That People Make sounds like a really awesome show and I gotta start listening to it. One more thing that makes me wish I was still living in Guelph!
My sister wrote this zine about popcorn. maybe she would like to be interviewed? I'll ask her.
yes! yes! that is a great idea!

Zacery Nova said:
I'm downloading all available episodes now, could you update this thread or set up another one each time you bring out another one - like Hannah does with her zineshow?
You can download a PDF version of my cookzine "SoyBoi" from QZAP:
http://qzap.org/v5/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=28&...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service