We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey Guys

Im Aaron and im about to venture to my first Zine Festival/Fair however way you want to look at it,by attending the London Zine Symposium 2011 at the rag factory in London on the 17th of April,and i was just wondering if anyone would like to meet up and go to the event,im pretty sure its gonna be a bit surreal and i would love it if someone could show me the ropes,just being in company of someone whos experienced the London Zine Symposium extravaganza and just meeting up with fellow zinesters with similar ideals of the prosperity of printed word is fun too :)

So if anyone is interested in possibly meeting up and going then i'd be more than happy to arrange something.If it's not too much bother private message me or reply to this thread here,either way get in contact! 

Thanks
Aaron

Tags: ''London, ''London'', ''Meetings'', ''Symposium'', ''Zines'', ''Zinesters''

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ah. a bit late.

hope it went okay! Kinda busy from my corner, and I think next time I'll just go as a punter rather than do a stall, but some inspiring stuff on the tables!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service