We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

As far as I know there are no zine meetups in London (I hope I'm wrong!)  Many smaller places seem to have evenings to work on zines, would anyone be interested in doing this in London?

Views: 255

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be interested! :)

We run a small gallery and shop in South East London, and are looking for new zines and prints to stock, if any of you wanna link me to your blog/website we'd be happy to check anyones work out and hopefully start stocking you.
Also, I'd have to talk about it first with the other guys, but we'd probably be more than happy to let you use are space as a meeting point?

My email address is frankie@t-co-se.com and our website is www.t-co-se.com
We're situated on Lordship Lane, East Dulwich.

I'm really interested in a London zine group, seems like it needs someone to take the initiative so I propose: first meeting on Sunday 27th May from 6pm at the Royal Festival Hall. We can bring our own zines (if we've written them), zines we'd like to share, zine-making materials to have a mini zine making session and maybe some snacks! What do people think? If you're interested just reply here or message me :)

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service