We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm lovin this whole 'teen environment'...:D

So what'd your favorite kind of Pop-Tarts??...(just curious - my vote has gotta go for the plain ol' Strawberry with rainbow sprinkles)...:)

But more importantly, how'd you get interested in zines? What's your inspiration?

Tags: Pop-Tart

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

I like french toast loaded with tons of peanut butter with powdered sugar on top... it's actually one of the ways I got an idea for one fo my zines.. I got powereded sugar in my eye and I was talking to one of my friends and he was like "LOL! IS IT SUPER POWDERED SUGAR?" and I made a zine out of it so.. yah..

Oh, today I tried strawberry ice cream (again) only with honey nut cheerios AND honey bunches of oats with almonds. It was GOOD.

btw, thanks for the cereal tip. xD
yes!! french toast and peanut butter?? i'm thinkin' that i'm going to have to try that one! (but weird...i just got done eating some peanut butter toast for breakfast...:D) yum!

lovin' the powdered sugar-zine inspiration!! HA! that's so cool...and it kinda makes me hungry...:)

Miss Lucy said:
I like french toast loaded with tons of peanut butter with powdered sugar on top... it's actually one of the ways I got an idea for one fo my zines.. I got powereded sugar in my eye and I was talking to one of my friends and he was like "LOL! IS IT SUPER POWDERED SUGAR?" and I made a zine out of it so.. yah..

Oh, today I tried strawberry ice cream (again) only with honey nut cheerios AND honey bunches of oats with almonds. It was GOOD.

btw, thanks for the cereal tip. xD
I'm from England woohooo lol .... no where particularly interesting!

Miss Lucy said:
So, Hannah. If your not from America, where are you from?
Yuppers.

England actually seems really interesting when you've never been out of the USA.
i'm lovin' the idea of england....especially after reading those "Georgia Nichols" diaries...:D they are AMAZING books!

Miss Lucy said:
Yuppers.

England actually seems really interesting when you've never been out of the USA.
Oh gosh.. Those were so interesting.. But I liked Maximum Ride WAY better.
hmmm...i don't think i've ever heard of those...

Miss Lucy said:
YOU HAVN'T?! OH MY GAWD! YOU HAVE TO READ THEM!

Chloe Rambo said:

Miss Lucy said:
excellent!! i'm always in need of reading material!! what is it? like a diary? or a series?

Miss Lucy said:

Chloe Rambo said:

Miss Lucy said:
It's a series for sure. All about these 2% Avian kids that have been genetically modified to have wings and all the issues they have with the scientists who screwed up their DNA and the other mutants. It's AWESOME.

Chloe Rambo said:
excellent!! i'm always in need of reading material!! what is it? like a diary? or a series?

Miss Lucy said:

Chloe Rambo said:

Miss Lucy said:
Pop-Tarts are a brand of flat, rectangular, pre-baked toaster pastries made by the Kellogg Company. Pop-Tarts have a sugary filling sealed inside two layers of rectangular, thin pastry crust. ........... they sound delicious..........yyyuuummm
Food....such a lovely topic :D

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service