We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

(x-posted on various LiveJournal zine communities, so I apologize if you've read this before!)

Hellooo!!
I've decided to focus on "reading"... and spreading reading ♥ !!
So I'm setting up a new distro/mail-order for zines, books, pins & other paper goodies - from Portugal to all Europe and the rest of the World!!!

I'm currently accepting zines for distro consideration! Help me build up the distro's catalog, will you? ;-)
If you're interested, mail me at distro . pt @ gmail . com  (without the spaces)

More details on what type of zines I'm looking for the distro's catalog here, but feel free to let me know about any kind of zine you have going on ;-)!!
(p.s.: the website is still under construction, i apologize for the lack of more info)

While the official blog/shop is being built, if you're on Facebook, you can join us here:
Invicta Distro group on Facebook

Tags: distro, distros, europe, european zines, portugal, portuguese zines, zine distros

Views: 25

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hey if you ever need help building the website, my friends and i have recently started a freelance programming and webdeveloping thing. :) (and i joined the group) =)
Hi Saling!
thanks for the offer, but i'm "building" the shop on Blogger because i'm quite used to how it works and it's defenitly easier than building a full website from scratch. which i could do myself too because i've had Web Design classes, but it's too much of a headache anyway, considering that i need to use my time & energy to work on several other things that i feel are more important to start up the distro.

either way, the distro isn't making any "profit" yet and it will take a (long?) while for that to happen, so it wouldn't be very smart of me to hire someone to build me a professional website. i'm starting this project on my own and i'm running on a very controlled budget, so i just can't afford that kind of investment right now, sorry ;-/

p.s.: did you get my emails/messages about that review thing we had talked about? are you still interested in my help?

Saling Pusa Distro said:
hey if you ever need help building the website, my friends and i have recently started a freelance programming and webdeveloping thing. :) (and i joined the group) =)
Hi Gomes, this is really an announcement. can you post this to your blog instead? The forum is more for questions, you know, like discussions.

Thanks!

krissy
Hello Krissy, i apologize! :x
i'm posting it on my blog then. what do i do with this thread, do i close the discussion or just delete it?

well, i might as well ask you here in advance: is it okay if i post on the forum with questions related to starting a distro, like any problems i might be having with this project?
i've seen quite a few of those threads before (and i read through them while i was planning to start my own distro), and although i still have some doubts & questions about running a distro, i'm not sure if making a new post would be "effective". it feels that people would just look at the post and ignore it, like there aren't that much people receptive about new distros or something anymore. maybe it's just a phase, i dunno?...

Krissy PonyBoy Press said:
Hi Gomes, this is really an announcement. can you post this to your blog instead? The forum is more for questions, you know, like discussions.

Thanks!

krissy
Hi Gomes,

yeah, you can totally post any question you have about running a distro on the forum. I just don't want announcements in the forums. Just keep the subject line general to distros and not specifically about yours and I think people will realize that it is a new discussion. You can probably delete this one. Thanks!

Gomes / Invicta Distro said:
Hello Krissy, i apologize! :x
i'm posting it on my blog then. what do i do with this thread, do i close the discussion or just delete it?

well, i might as well ask you here in advance: is it okay if i post on the forum with questions related to starting a distro, like any problems i might be having with this project?
i've seen quite a few of those threads before (and i read through them while i was planning to start my own distro), and although i still have some doubts & questions about running a distro, i'm not sure if making a new post would be "effective". it feels that people would just look at the post and ignore it, like there aren't that much people receptive about new distros or something anymore. maybe it's just a phase, i dunno?...

Krissy PonyBoy Press said:

Thanks!

krissy

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service