We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

For some reason lost to the mists of time, when I get zines in my PO Box I post them. Like most things in my life, I don't really know why I do this. Let's begin!

BLOG LOVE OMEGA GLEE (wredfright.blogspot.com): A printed version of Wred's ongoing online book. Just BAM! right into it, no cover letter, no intro, nothin'.

The Ken Chronicles #16 ($2, Ken Bausert, 2140 Erma Dr., East Meadow, NY 11554-1120; passscribe@aol.com; thekenbausertchronicles.blogspot.com) As per as perzines get: Music, a new computer, gardening, travels. 24pp, digest size.

Xerography Debt #27 ($3, Davida Gypsy Breier, POB 11064, Baltimore, MD 21212; www.leekinginc.com) I write a column for XD, of course, and they review my zine pretty often, but still, there's something about the feel and look of this zine that's always crisp, clean and inviting.

Girls of Hellshine Lounge (Tenebrous Thaumaturgy, Andrew Conde #24051, WMCI 7076 RD 55 F, Torrington WY 82240) A digest-sized collection of hand-drawn women; on the back it says "Read more in Tenebrous Thaumaturgy, which is Andrew's main zine.

Zine World #29 ($4 US/ $5 CAN, PO Box 330156, Murfreesboro TN 37133; www/undergroundpress.org) What can I say about ZW that hasn't already been said? Happy days when this volume of news and reviews hits the POB.

The Pamphleteer & Curiosity Catalog (Wonderella, POB 10145, Berkeley, CA 94709) I love everything Wonderella sends me, simply because they are gorgeously created.

ANd that's it, aside from the usual threats and dunning notices. And now if you'll excuse me, the sun is shining, and this beer ain't gonna drink itself.

Jeff
The Inner Swine
www.innerswine.com

Views: 8

Reply to This

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service