We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I haven't been getting to my PO Box as often as I'd like, due to crippling laziness, The Drink, and the fact that it's been hot as frick out here in Hoboken. But mainly the laziness.

I did finally get out there, and found the following delights:

The Ken Chronicles #15 ($2, Ken Bausert, 2140 Erma Dr, East Meadow, NY 11554-1120; pssscribe@aol.com; thekenbausertcrhonicles.blogspot.com). I can't believe Ken's on issue 15 - time flies. if you enjoy perzines that give you a glimpse into someone's everyday life, you'll like this one. Plus, he complains in it how all the staples fell out of my last issue of TIS (shouldn't happen again, now that I have the Big Bertha of staplers).

SPRAK! Vol2 #5 &#6 (no price listed, Kami, POB 278, Edwardstown, SA 5039; cammy@arcom.com.au) "And face it, you're sick of those per-zines anyway...christ how many times can you read about some whiney brat's life anyway?" Yea! Wait a second...Movie reviews, most of the movies you've never heard of, all reviewed in entertaining style - go for it.

And that's it! A few odds and ends as well, but that's it for zines. Stay cool. Unless, like me, you never were.

L
J

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

glad the zines made it to yr box mate! i always forget price but its $2 (hide the money) or trade or stamps that feature boxers (the sport not the damn dogs!) or whatever...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service