We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

"I'm up for trades" badge for you to print out and wear proudly at zine events

After the discussion about obnoxious trading behaviour, I've made a badge people can print out and wear proclaiming their love of trades. If you wear this badge you can't be snotty or try to make people feel small about their work, but you don't have to accept unfair trades either.

The large printing quality file is below, feel free to change the colour, size, shape etc to your heart's desire

Tags: badge, each, everyone, fluffy, happy, loves, other, time, trading

Views: 6

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I should totally make some of these to sell... and trade! I could trade them for vegan candy or something.
I tried to leave enough room round for people to use it in badgemakers, let me know if the text's cut off, I can change the pic a bit then.

There's loads of sweets that are available in both the UK and US that have gelatine in the US version, but agar in the UK one, and of course sugar instead of corn syrup, I'm not sure why there's the difference with the gelatine though.

Alex Wrekk said:
I should totally make some of these to sell... and trade! I could trade them for vegan candy or something.
Emma Jane Falconer said:
I tried to leave enough room round for people to use it in badgemakers, let me know if the text's cut off, I can change the pic a bit then.

There's loads of sweets that are available in both the UK and US that have gelatine in the US version, but agar in the UK one, and of course sugar instead of corn syrup, I'm not sure why there's the difference with the gelatine though.

Alex Wrekk said:

I'll make some badges and then at the London Zine Symposium I'll fill my pack up with candy! That would be a fun one to explain to customs!
ha, this was an awesome idea
how about this:

I posted this as well on the LJ zine groups.
Interesting-
No-one said "cool, I'll make one for the next event I go to", the responses I got were
"no"
"there's someone else who already does this, but with a letter T, but I'd never heard of it until recently"
"you're just copying someone else from the comics world!" (who I've never encountered before)
This is really awesome! I want one even though I don't have any plans for going to a zine event any time soon.

It would take on a whole different meaning if one were to cut off the "s" at the end of "trades." HA!
i want one! i dont have a printer/badgemaker though, i might just make my own or i will buy/trade for one at the london zine symposium xx
I've seen the "T" buttons at indie comix festival like the annual Small Press Expo (SPX), but I had to ask what they meant. That "T" could have meant anything! This is much more clear.

And "pish" to the people who said you were copying the comics world! There's a lot of common ground shared between zine and comix publishers!

Emma Jane Falconer said:
"there's someone else who already does this, but with a letter T, but I'd never heard of it until recently"
"you're just copying someone else from the comics world!" (who I've never encountered before)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service