We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

So I have a decent DSLR camera, and I want to use it to take pictures of zines. I want to practice with product photography, and I'm also broke, so I'd like to do this as a form of trade.

Here's the kind of shots I take:

I'll do this in exchange for the zine itself. You'll get two high-quality JPGs, one of the front cover and one of an interior spread, both with a backdrop and/or props applicable to the subject of your zine. (If you have preferences for such things, I'll do my best to accommodate them.)

If this sounds like something you would like to use for promoting your zine online, send a copy my way.

Frothy
PO Box 332213
Murfreesboro, TN 37133

Make sure you include an e-mail address so I can send you the photos. I'll make every effort to send them within a day after receiving the zine.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't need photograpy help, but is the Leonard Cohen zine written by you? If not, who's it by? I'd love to trade for a copy.
Emma Jane Falconer said:
I don't need photograpy help, but is the Leonard Cohen zine written by you? If not, who's it by? I'd love to trade for a copy.

That is one of mine. I'd love to trade. It's a 1/8th size 16 page minizine, so if you don't have anything that small I can throw in something extra. E-mail me your mailing address at frothy@hannahrama.com. Thanks!
I've got some mini zines too, I'll email you the address

Frothy said:
Emma Jane Falconer said:

That is one of mine. I'd love to trade. It's a 1/8th size 16 page minizine, so if you don't have anything that small I can throw in something extra. E-mail me your mailing address at frothy@hannahrama.com. Thanks!
I'd love to trade for it, too, if you're up for it :)

Frothy said:
Emma Jane Falconer said:

star blanket river child said:
I'd love to trade for it, too, if you're up for it :)

Frothy said:
Emma Jane Falconer said:

Absolutely! E-mail me an address.
i am totally going to take you up on this as i do not have a camera!
Sabrina said:
i am totally going to take you up on this as i do not have a camera!

Awesome, happy to help!
Already have a DSLR. And a macro lens, which comes in really useful when photographing inside pages. :-)
Amy said:
Already have a DSLR. And a macro lens, which comes in really useful when photographing inside pages. :-)

True dat. One of these days I'll make enough off my portraiture to get more lenses than the one that came with my Nikon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service