We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ok. So, I know I've only been on here for a week or so... But I just went out and paid $30 for a PO Box, and I want something to go in it.

I want mail!

So...offer me your trades, or your best stuff for a paypal price, or something! Please, I've gotta read!

My address is:
S.Michelle
PO Box 804
Pendleton, OR 97801-0804

Tags: buy, desperate, mail, swap, zine

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!

I'm Not Lion / Zacery said:
You got a PO Box? Well done! I wish I could get one, I'll send you some stuff soon then you can send me a trade in return.
http://www.clickclackdistro.com - lots of new stuff just added in the past week. :)
ok s...michelle...will send
you some
this day...:)
tim
port angeles, wa
i'm supposed to be posting my zine out anyway so i'll just add you to the list. (that is when i get some money together for postage and stop wasting it on coffee)

cheers K
Thank you! That sounds great!

Adam Icarus said:
I'll send a letter at the very least, if you want a penpal. I'll send my zine along once it's finished, as well.
Awesome!

tim scannell said:
ok s...michelle...will send
you some
this day...:)
tim
port angeles, wa
Thanks, Kami!

kami said:
i'm supposed to be posting my zine out anyway so i'll just add you to the list. (that is when i get some money together for postage and stop wasting it on coffee)

cheers K
I'll send you a trade if you'll ok with posting to England.
Sure, I will send to England, but I'll probably fold my zine so it can fit in a smaller envelope.

Jenna Appleseed said:
I'll send you a trade if you'll ok with posting to England.
I just picked up mail from clickclackdistro, owlbookdreams, Tim, and James. Thank you all! I am enjoying this mail so much!
I'll send you something!
i havent forgotten - just waiting for a job payment so i can do my posting out - househusband duties dont pay too well :D

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service