We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I don't get it, what is there to be annoyed with here at WMZs?

Am I delusional?
What's there to be annoyed with here at We Make Zines?
According to Clementine Cannibal, both Hannah Neurotica and Amber / Culture Slut are annoyed. Are you annoyed?
I'm not.

Clementine Cannibal said:
i think they (Hannah and Amber) are annoyed with this site for a lot of reasons, but i wouldn't call it arrogance.

Views: 26

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"this here is a fucking circus sideshow act on acid."
yes yes and yes.

courtney said:
WMZ is not, nor will it ever be the new pander. that's just insulting. pander was a safe space for people with similar sensibilities to engage in a mature and serious manner. it was even super duper fun and there was a real sense of community there.

this here is a fucking circus sideshow act on acid.

Billy Da Bunny said:
if you're annoyed, stop reading the posts.

WMZ is a GREAT site, and has lots of potential beyond the forum. it's a phonebook of zinesters, it's the new pander, the new zine guide. i can get on here, search for a zinester, find them, and say "what's your address?"

WMZ is the mirror-universe version of Pander. It wears a devilish goatee.

Ah, and the old "if you're annoyed, stop reading." How about "if you're a decent human being, stop making jokes about roasting people in buses, or you'll get banninated"? I like that rule more.
There are lots and lots discussions that go on in the forums that do not end up with name calling. There are also only a small percentage of members that often seem to like to stir up shit. I don't have the numbers, but based on all of the information on WMZ and the problems I am guessing we are looking at 92% positive zine talk.
thanks, this made me laugh.

Erica S. said:
WMZ is the mirror-universe version of Pander. It wears a devilish goatee.

Ah, and the old "if you're annoyed, stop reading." How about "if you're a decent human being, stop making jokes about roasting people in buses, or you'll get banninated"? I like that rule more.
Personally, I really dig WMZ....all of it, the mature, the lame, the community, the advice, even the stupid arguments make my work day just a bit more spicy and interesting. Keep it up, all of it....
ill agree with MOST of the zine clan on here, and say this site is a cool site. why be annoyed over something you can simply walk away from??? anyway
broken headphones are annoying, the kinds that are torn up with wires sticking out and you have to hold still in a certain way to get the sound all even.>=/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service