We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xgale7vn05uhiyu10...

sorry there are no "results" at the end of the survey, but i'd have had to buy an account! Just take the survey, then decide how zine you are at the end!

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your survey doesn't work properly, it doesn't let you continue unless you tick a review on question 3, and there's no "none of the above option" on that question.

This quiz makes me feel simultaneously old and a bit neurotic.

Word. I feel like if you're old enough to have been reviewed in Factsheet Five, then you're properly a "grizzled vet". 

Retirement communities need to plan around this and assume that all of their villas should include coffee houses, copy shops, and used record stores for us to produce, distribute, and complain about zinedom. 

Don't know if my response got counted -- I decided not to signup for the Survey Company -- but I echo Alex Wrekk; it makes me feel both old (though just being 83 sometimes does that) and neurotic.

And there wasn't a place to mention that I reviewed the first issue of Factsheet Five -- two pages, on yellow second-sheet flimsy paper, IIRC, spirit-duplicated (I think GunderMike had access to a Heyer, rather than a Ditto machine) and lacking any titles that I found interesting, though even then he was writing marvelously-perceptive short reviews.

wow.....  that's awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service