We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

How Many Times Have You Started Your Zine with an Apology For it Being Late?

How many times have you started your zine with an intro where you apologized for being late in your printing schedule?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did it all the time until i realized that there was no printing schedule and there wasn't going to be a printing schedule. It was just gonna come out when it came out.

Plus (sadly) I realzied that no one especially cared. Sure, people are happy to get a new issue but a new issue doesn't mean nearly as much to them as it does to me.
Right, and as a reader of many zines that do this, I seldom knew what there publishing schedule was in the first place.
i don't think i ever have (i hope) but i often start letters as "sorry it took me so long to get back to you!" i'm kind of a dismal pen pal.
Schedule? You mean there was supposed to be a schedule?
I rarely apologied for a late zine. I usually published them whenever. But when was late, I would often go on hiatus and revamp the zine until I can get it on a new schedule. But that didn't work out either since I couldn't persuade people to buy zines.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service