We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

This is something I've always been curious about, how do other people store their zine collections? Mine are in a plastic bag in a drawer and I'm convinced that there's got to be a better way to do this, without taking up too much space.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont have many. maybe around 50 but I used to have them in a vans shoe box and then I ordered so midwest and needed a new home for them. now they're in a clear plastic sweater box with pink polka dots
I have a few plastic boxes, a small plastic bag for quarter size zines, a little thing I made from a soy milk container for quarter & smaller size zines, and a cardboard mailing box for bigger zines. I'm sure I could buy one big box and consolidate everything, but I'm lazy!

Oh, and then I have about two bookshelves full of zines from high school at my parent's house.
I have 2 boxes for my zines, both of which are the boxes that you get surrounding the crates of beer you can buy in supermarkets, i just cut the tops off, and the boxes sit on 2 shelves in my bed side cabinet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service