We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

how do you layout and print your zines?

Simply put, how do you layout your zines? I usually do the cut and paste, then photocopy method, but i find it excrutiating. Plus a waste of paper :P

anyone know any other alternatives that's relatively cheap? or tips and tricks on easy layouts?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Adobe InDesign to layout my pages. It's expensive (especially without the student discount), but I've found it abbsolutely indispensable. It's basically just drag-and-drop!
Anna said:
I use Adobe InDesign to layout my pages. It's expensive (especially without the student discount), but I've found it abbsolutely indispensable. It's basically just drag-and-drop!

man, im totally broke...well not really, but I have to save so I actually have money to put this thing into print XD... how much was it though with a student's discount? do you have a picture of your zine layout using InDesign?

THANKS!
I dont want to link to copyrighted material on this site but a quick search on thepiratebay might be what you're looking for, denise.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service