We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

Well, it is an understatement to say that i amd very disorganized (as an excuse, I'll site my psych prof, as he says it is typical of creative right brain people...ha!) so anyways, well, I find that i just lose or neglect most of the original copies of zine flats that i work on, after having them scanned...

so i just wanted to know, do you guys save the original flats? or what do you do with them? or do you just save the scanned /pdf files? my room is already filled with bozes and drawers for crafts and unfinished projects, plus tons ot notebooks , journals and sketchbooks among other things...

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep mine in file folders in a filing cabinet. The person who said they use plasstic sleeves has a good idea. Sometimes the originals can stick to each other.

I also have a box I call the PonyBoy Press archive. :-) And i put a copy of each zine in it, so that I will always have at least one copy, even of the ones I stopped printing.
Most of my zines are out of print. I have copies of all of them leftover and store them in the old-fashioned favourite, a shoe box. The masters of each is on CD. The ones I am working on are in the computer 'cept for the covers which are each made individually by hand and are OOAK.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service